Author Topic: Twin sisters lived in fear of Bowe Bergdahl's 'stalker' father  (Read 442 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
EXCLUSIVE - Revealed: Twin sisters lived in fear of Bowe Bergdahl's 'stalker' father who was caught 'peeping into their windows while they were in the shower'

The father of embattled POW Bowe Bergdahl, who landed on US soil today, waged a sinister campaign of stalking and harassment against pretty twin sisters – even stealing a gnome from their garden and peaking at them in the shower, the sisters claim in shocking police reports.

Lacey and Allie Hillman, 31-year-old twin sisters from Hailey, Idaho, went to police after a series of harassing incidents involving Robert (Bob) Bergdahl in 2011.  They claim that Bergdahl, a UPS driver, drove by their home 'several times a day' even though he had nothing to pick up or deliver and left 'creepy' notes.  Allie claims that he once banged on her door and accused her of cheating on him, saying 'What are you two-timing me b****,' even though they never dated or were even friends.  The sisters claim Bergdahl took a small gnome from their garden and later approached Lacey to ask her if 'something was missing' from their yard.  She later notice that the gnome was indeed gone, only to have it reappear days later.
Daily Mail

Bunch of ****ing lunatics.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: Twin sisters lived in fear of Bowe Bergdahl's 'stalker' father
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 12:32:29 PM »
"Liberalism is a mental disease."
I used to think that was just rhetoric. But the more I understand liberals, the more I know that statement to be TRUE.

This is why cities and now states when liberals have ruled unchecked for decades, become hellholes.

The father in the OP is a perfect example. Is anyone really surprised to learn he is a creepy stalker?

Examine any liberal closely and you will find a slew of mental disorders.
Bill Clinton and Rev, Jackson are serial philanderers...they never even tried to faithful to their wives.
Hillary is a power centered megalomaniac, and a pathological liar.
We all know Obama's narcissistic self worship.
Anthony Weiner is still a pervert.
Rahm Emanuel refuses to do anything to stop the black on black wave of murder and violence in Chicago.
The corruption in Detroit is as legendary as the voter's tolerance of it.

Bottom line, Liberalism = insanity

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Twin sisters lived in fear of Bowe Bergdahl's 'stalker' father
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 08:23:59 PM »
Creep.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du