Author Topic: TV documentary on DC snipers whitewashes any mention of Islam  (Read 748 times)

Offline jinxmchue

I watched a TV documentary (I forget which channel) on John Muhammed and Lee Malvo's shooting spree and not once was Islam mentioned.  Instead, the show presented the discredited (by the judge at his trial no less) and completely ridiculous explanation that Muhammed was trying to kill is ex-wife.  Even Wikipedia admits that the shooting spree was fueled by Islam.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: TV documentary on DC snipers whitewashes any mention of Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »
How freaking lame is that.  I have noticed that the news does that more often than not now too.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 03:44:42 PM »
Let's not have the media tell the TRUTH!!! Islam was a major factor in the DC Shooters case. (They weren't "snipers"!!)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 04:46:52 PM »
I am shocked it wasn't ordered by Bush, I guess they couldn't get away with that kind of lie

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 04:54:34 PM »
I am shocked it wasn't ordered by Bush, I guess they couldn't get away with that kind of lie

Given time they will be converted from Islam to being right wing extremists of some sort.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 06:32:12 PM »
You were expecting something else? Yes, that "sniper" crap drives me nuts too. Most shots at under 100 yds with a scoped rifle. Fish in a barrel.