Author Topic: Another Covidiot from Texas, "I'm gonna spit in your face" ...video  (Read 825 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213826509

1 hr ago
Miigwech
Another Covidiot from Texas, "I'm gonna spit in your face" ...video

Alien or demon sperm?
In an officer’s lapel video from incident, Madrid is heard saying, “You’re gonna have to drag me out, bro. I’m sick. I’ve got the (expletive) virus. I’m gonna spit in your face."

The police report states, Madrid started spitting at the officer, who said he did not see, feel or hear anything other than air come out of Madrid’s mouth the first two times. The officer said he immediately turned Madrid away from him and tried to hold his arms. Madrid grabbed a customer’s cart, which the officer forced him to let go of before grabbing both of Madrid’s hands, the according to the report.

https://cbsaustin.com/news/coronavirus/im-gonna-spit-in-your-face-man-arrested-after-refusing-to-wear-mask-at-walmart

Ok crew ... anyone want to tell me what’s wrong here?  What part of Texas is New Mexico in?  Here in Texas it’s an old joke to ask someone where they’re from and no matter where they’re from we ask them what part of Texas is that?  I’m guessing most of the DUmmies are watching the video and not reading the article. Kinda typical.

keithbvadu2
1. Spitting on grocery store employee. He got b_tch-slapped.
Spitting on grocery store employee.

He got b_tch-slapped.

He deserved it.

*the video of a guy smacking a shopper is here*

Now, how much have we heard them CRY about VIOLENT protestors being arrested?  Or tear gassed, or shoved while being asked to move?  They think this poor old man should be beaten for the ‘crime’ of not wearing a face mask. This people make me sick!  They ARE Nazis!

Miigwech
5. Missed that. Figures. The way Covid-19 is riding round Texas, that guy is
so trump-stupid, he will surely catch it.

Guess what *****, I’m in Texas. Houston area. Big hot spot I’m told. I AIN’T going to wear a mask and you can’t make me. Even though this video is from New Mexico, if you want to talk smack about Texans, come on down. I’ve about had it with this bullshit!  I am NOT going to wear a mask! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Another Covidiot from Texas, "I'm gonna spit in your face" ...video
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 07:26:36 PM »
These are the same mutts that made knowingly spreading HIV a non crime.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 12:11:33 PM »
Guess what *****, I’m in Texas. Houston area. Big hot spot I’m told. I AIN’T going to wear a mask and you can’t make me. Even though this video is from New Mexico, if you want to talk smack about Texans, come on down. I’ve about had it with this bullshit!  I am NOT going to wear a mask!

KC

Get ready for even more invasive rules from the experts.  Fauxi, Cy Young Award winner and mostly incorrect doctor, thinks we need to wear googles and masks this flu season. **** HIM!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 12:34:17 PM »

Get ready for even more invasive rules from the experts.  Fauxi, Cy Young Award winner and mostly incorrect doctor, thinks we need to wear googles and masks this flu season. **** HIM!

I hadn't seen that.  Nope, that ain't happening either.  I don't mind social distancing, I prefer that anyway, but I'm not going to wear a mask.  I'll leave a store if asked, and have, but I'm not going out to my truck to put one on, I'm going out to my truck to find someplace else to get what I need.

I can't believe how far this has gone.  These mask people always trying to tell folks that I should wear a mask to protect them, and they're wearing one to protect me ... let's think about that for 2 seconds.

So, after my 2 second thought experiment I have to ask; if your mask is keeping the virus from getting OUT, then how does it let my virus IN?  Odd mask these people are choosing to wear ... they only work in one direction, I guess.

Had a guy ask me the other day to prove that his beard keeps his mask from seating.  He told me his beard actually helped because it kept more of the virus from getting out around his mask.  I calmly explained that the COVID virus wasn't actually as big as it is depicted on TV.   :thatsright:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 01:35:37 PM »
Kontrol your own Karens, DUmmies:

https://pjmedia.com/culture/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/29/unreal-viral-video-shows-karen-wishing-death-on-toddler-for-not-wearing-a-mask-n727289

DESPICABLE: Karen Wishes Death on Kids for Going Mask-Less

In general, Americans should wear face masks in public, just in case they are unwitting carriers for the Wuhan coronavirus. Wearing a mask is a courteous thing to do. However, some people (often referred to as “Karens”) have gone to extreme lengths to shame others into wearing masks. One particular viral video shows a woman telling a little girl, “I hope you all die” for not wearing masks.

Notice that Karen is only about 2 feet from the little girl. By DUmmie-logic, Karen assaulted the little girl!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 02:29:24 PM »

https://pjmedia.com/culture/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/29/unreal-viral-video-shows-karen-wishing-death-on-toddler-for-not-wearing-a-mask-n727289

DESPICABLE: Karen Wishes Death on Kids for Going Mask-Less

Notice that Karen is only about 2 feet from the little girl. By DUmmie-logic, Karen assaulted the little girl!

I saw that video.  That woman is disgusting!  Who in their right mind wishes death on little kids.  And that little girl looking up at that woman is SO cute!!  How could you yell at that face?!

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 03:42:35 PM »

I saw that video.  That woman is disgusting!  Who in their right mind wishes death on little kids.  And that little girl looking up at that woman is SO cute!!  How could you yell at that face?!

KC

It takes a DUmmie ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 04:32:11 PM »

I hadn't seen that.  Nope, that ain't happening either.  I don't mind social distancing, I prefer that anyway, but I'm not going to wear a mask.  I'll leave a store if asked, and have, but I'm not going out to my truck to put one on, I'm going out to my truck to find someplace else to get what I need.

I can't believe how far this has gone.  These mask people always trying to tell folks that I should wear a mask to protect them, and they're wearing one to protect me ... let's think about that for 2 seconds.

So, after my 2 second thought experiment I have to ask; if your mask is keeping the virus from getting OUT, then how does it let my virus IN?  Odd mask these people are choosing to wear ... they only work in one direction, I guess.

Had a guy ask me the other day to prove that his beard keeps his mask from seating.  He told me his beard actually helped because it kept more of the virus from getting out around his mask.  I calmly explained that the COVID virus wasn't actually as big as it is depicted on TV.   :thatsright:

KC

Not for any political reasons, but I do wear a mask at the grocery store, getting a haircut, and my two normal doctor visits.  It completely sucks and I'm not afraid of being shamed.  Spend a decent amount time around people in their 60's/70's at the golf course where no one wears a mask.  But people aren't congregating like normal.  Guess I do it just in case.

However, started my trivia gig in mid June one night a week, and don't wear a mask.  Mostly because I'm on a microphone for up to an hour and that stupid thing is uncomfortable and I can't talk normally with it on.  But I don't shake hands or hang in close distances with others like normal.

Applaud you for not doing it, think it is a very personal decision.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 05:40:27 PM »
In and out of multiple stores a day, dont wear one and only had some control freak at a walmart say anything
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2020, 12:51:33 PM »
Not for any political reasons, but I do wear a mask at the grocery store, getting a haircut, and my two normal doctor visits.  It completely sucks and I'm not afraid of being shamed.  Spend a decent amount time around people in their 60's/70's at the golf course where no one wears a mask.  But people aren't congregating like normal.  Guess I do it just in case.

However, started my trivia gig in mid June one night a week, and don't wear a mask.  Mostly because I'm on a microphone for up to an hour and that stupid thing is uncomfortable and I can't talk normally with it on.  But I don't shake hands or hang in close distances with others like normal.

Applaud you for not doing it, think it is a very personal decision.

I would never shame anyone for wearing a mask. It’sa very personal choice and I choose not to wear one. I shake hands with people, but do social distances. I know it’s a virus and I’ve done my research. I’m a grown man and I’m not going to be bullied. I have been asked to leave multiple stores and I simply leave. When I leave I always find another place that’s happy for my business. It works.

Good for you hoo it making up if that’s your choice. You won’t hear me disparaging anyone, but I ask the same courtesy and so far I’ve not had anyone get in my face about it.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2020, 01:32:55 PM »

Man fires 'warning shots' in Miami hotel lobby after telling guests 'you all aren't social distancing'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/hotels/2020/07/30/miami-beach-hotel-man-fires-shots-amid-covid-19-disagreement/5546029002/

A 29-year-old man was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, after firing "four warning shots" and telling a mother and her son that they weren't social distancing in a Miami hotel lobby. The shots didn't result in any injuries.