Author Topic: White Supremacist kills 6 and 13 year old children in Gilroy CA.  (Read 21891 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member MoonRiver (32,384 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212328738

White Supremacist kills 6 and 13 year old children in Gilroy CA.
RIP precious babies. May this country become better in your memories

Do you think they believe the lies they spew?

Star Member watoos (7,029 posts)

1. Remember to call him a murderer

and not a shooter.

Downtown Hound (11,554 posts)

3. Call him a terrorist too.

maxsolomon (19,132 posts)

6. What's happened is they have the tools to act out their resentments.

The tools are cheap, widely available, and require little skill to use.

The constant is the homicidal anger of a small segment of young men. We've had that through history, but not the means to amplify the carnage they want to create, nor the widespread encouragement they find on the internet.

Speculating, but it probably will turn out that this terrorist bought his gun recently, and may never have fired it previously. He'll have no criminal record.

Either we impose age limits for MSSAs (21, 30), long waiting times (6 months, a year), or mandatory Militia training (to sort out the maladjusted), or the carnage continues like this indefinitely.

19 year olds can buy guns in Cali? Nope:

Pursuant to Penal Code section 27510, a California licensed dealer is prohibited from selling, supplying, delivering, transferring or giving possession or control of any firearm to any person under the age of 21 years, except as specifically exempted. The exemptions apply to the sale, supplying, delivery, transfer, or giving possession or control of a firearm that is not a handgun to a person 18 years of age or older.

empedocles (4,275 posts)

7. Call him 'TRUMP SUPPORTING WHITE SUPREMACIST MURDERER'

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: White Supremacist kills 6 and 13 year old children in Gilroy CA.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 02:18:28 PM »
He yelled out that he was angry and who is the angriest group of people you can think of?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 02:20:04 PM »
Birth of a New Fantasy Narrative

The murderer-twit expressed hatred for "mestizos" and "white tw*#s" (the Brit equivalent of Americans' C-word). A "mestizo" is a person of mixed Spanish and Indian ancestry. But what kind of "white supremacist" hates white women? Fantasy Narrative shattered.

I think it's more likely that the guy was a "victim": of Hispanic bullies; of white girls who refused to have casual sex with him. Kind of like this pathetic twit. DU-folk probably called Elliot Rodger a white racist or something until they found out his mother is East Asian.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 02:22:18 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 02:22:31 PM »
Will be memory holed.

The shooter was Iranian and stated he hated white people.

I doubt even 48 hours before it is gone because must keep the leftist narative going and this situation does not.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 03:38:24 PM »
The weapon, an AK-47-style rifle, was purchased legally by the gunman in Nevada on July 9, Smithee told reporters at a news conference Monday.

Nevada law:

Age Qualifications
For dealer purchases only:
To purchase a handgun; you must be 21 or older. This includes handgun ammo;
To purchase a rifle or shotgun; you must be 18 or older. This includes rifle ammo and shotgun shells.
These laws are federal and not set by the state of Nevada. Any person over 18 can receive as a gift or purchase privately a handgun, rifle, or shotgun. This does not affect store policy or any proposed legislation.

I'm from out-of-state. Can I buy a gun privately face-to-face?
No, the gun needs to be transferred through a dealer in your home state, long guns excepted, save for California residents.
See ATF page here (#2). Long guns may be transferred or purchased through a dealer, but not face-to-face.

So... he couldn't legally buy a gun in Nevada with a California ID

I'm from California, can I buy a gun in Nevada (or any other state, for that matter)?
No. Just no. And we know what you're thinking and no.

https://www.nevadacarry.org/
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 04:23:31 PM »
Will be memory holed.

The shooter was Iranian and stated he hated white people.

I doubt even 48 hours before it is gone because must keep the leftist narative going and this situation does not.

Those damned White supremacists Iranians!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.