Author Topic: Dummy has a squatter! (long)  (Read 447 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Dummy has a squatter! (long)
« on: March 23, 2024, 01:31:04 PM »
https://www.wusf.org/courts-law/2024-01-04/proposed-bill-eliminate-squatters-rights-florida

She ought to be thankful she lives in Florida, if she was in WA state, it would be longer and more expensive to toss this deadbeat because of the same laws the dummy supports like the proposed one above.

Maraya1969 (22,429 posts)
Wed Mar 20, 2024, 10:37 PM
RECOMMEND
So I finally filed to get the squatter out of the Mother in Law section of my house!
Last edited Thu Mar 21, 2024, 10:59 AM - Edit history (1)

I had hired a guy to do some work back in Oct that was needed from Hurricane Ian. (It was so hard to get anyone to work) He found out I had a mother in law section and asked to move in in exchange for the work and I thought it was a great idea. But he also moved a woman in with him.

After a couple weeks I could not stand the guy and told him to leave. He did but the woman stayed. And I told her she could stay because I found out that she was homeless and I thought it wouldn't hurt anything.

But let me tell you something about this woman. First she has never, once ever said, "Thank you" for anything. And she is a bitch of the first order. She has been here since Oct and I at first tried to help her with a bunch of things. I have since found out she is a prostitute and has had men come into my house to service them AND found them coming out of my shower.

A couple days ago I heard the shower running in the morning again. I also have an issue with my shower from someone that I rented to who was taking 2 showers a day, each 1/2 hour and I ended up having to have my septic tanks pumped out 3 times in the year she was here!

So I opened the door, (which I did very infrequently because she would scream at me) and it was her this time in the shower. I think I was so ****ing mad by this time that I wanted her to lose it but in the end I lost it and there was an altercation with me getting kind of out of control with her.

So that was it. I finally got the initial papers. It cost me about $350 and it may cost more. I am still confused about the process. (They had me address an envelop that will come to my house, (she does not get mail here) and I have to give it to her. I am not quite sure how it works after that and I am so damn tired of it all I don't want to read the rest of the papers.

I am reminded of that old saying, "No good deed going unpunished" I'm glad she has become a first class bitch because I do not feel guilty about making her leave now. Up until about a month ago I felt bad about throwing someone out.

I don't think I have ever felt so used. I read that this is happening a lot lately and it happens with rentals. So you have to be very careful now. I am going to put in some sort of not to expensive security system.

EDIT - Amazingly a sheriff's officer was here to give her some sort of notice this morning. Not at all what I thought was supposed to happen. The sheriff told me not to go in there or have any contact with her and that it should only be a couple days before they are back to tell her too get out. Of course she was screaming, telling them that she has some legal report against me and blah blah. And there was a cardboard box in the lawn almost to the road that had been there for a couple days and I took the opportunity to try to get it and put it in recyclables and she yelled then about how it was hers. There is junk in the lanai and from what I have seen she has never once cleaned the kitchen floor. I could hear here a little bit after a while and she was complaining about how she can't get a place to live, which is true. But damn if you want someone to help you you should at least say, "Thank you" and offer to help in the yard or something. She hasn't just stolen a place to live she acts like she deserves to be there!

I am looking forward to her being gone and then starting the process of cleaning and making the place nice. I was also told to get new locks and maybe a security system.

INFO TRASH BOOKMARK

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181987204
live and learn, Pennee - nope she doesn't totally trash it on her way out. Good luck, bitch.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Dummy has a squatter! (long)
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 04:46:46 PM »
It’s always fun to see Democrats/leftists/progs having to deal with others who act just like they do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 07:24:42 PM »
Maybe DU-Member Maraya1969 will have learned that only a small minority of homeless people are benign down-on-their-luck decent people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2024, 06:57:28 AM »
Quote from:
Maraya1969

So I finally filed to get the squatter out of the Mother in Law section of my house!

I had hired a guy to do some work back in Oct that was needed from Hurricane Ian. (It was so hard to get anyone to work) He found out I had a mother in law section and asked to move in in exchange for the work and I thought it was a great idea.

Truth be told, she didn't do this to be nice, what she "thought" was it would be cheaper to put him up in the MIL section than to pay him. Oops!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 11:17:35 AM »
This is what happens when you say yes to people you do not personally know well enough to trust to live in your home. Sorry that they are having a hard time with that lady but you opened the door so to speak when you said yes to her staying there.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 11:11:07 PM »
When an alcoholic asks for money to buy food you buy them dinner otherwise, they will take the money and buy more alcohol. You then become a part of the problem.

I always wanted to own an income property and finally after years of saving we finally have the money saved to get one but the risk of having a tenant that stops paying the rent and then trashes the place before I'm able to get an eviction just doesn't make the prospect very appealing anymore. That or another pandemic where the government cancels just cause evictions without owner compensation. Too bad for this dummy but again we call them DUmmies for a reason.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2024, 12:32:49 PM »
It’s always fun to see Democrats/leftists/progs having to deal with others who act just like they do.

Indeed. More fun though, is seeing them deal with others who vote just like they do.

Of course, that notion would never enter ther minds.

:-)
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.