Author Topic: Obama tells Tenn.'s GOP: 'Lay off my wife'  (Read 3716 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama tells Tenn.'s GOP: 'Lay off my wife'
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »
He's too much of a sissy to be President of a Kennel club, let alone the US
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 02:57:39 PM »

wasn't the DNC demanding that cindy mccain release her tax returns just last week?

sounds like Baroque Obama has more of a problem with harold dean than anyone else.

hypocrites. :whatever:

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »
I'm waiting for Hillary to respond to this....Bill never gave a "lay off my wife speech".  Obama is turning out to be the typical liberal pansy.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2008, 08:18:09 PM »
I'm waiting for Hillary to respond to this....Bill never gave a "lay off my wife speech".  Obama is turning out to be the typical liberal pansy.

that's because hillary has cajones.

(hot bandwidth alert)

Offline Willow

• Limousine
Re: Obama..."Lay off my wife"
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2008, 09:09:21 PM »
WASHINGTON - Democrat Barack Obama has a message for Tennessee's Republican Party: "Lay off my wife."

ADVERTISEMENT

Obama, his party's presidential front-runner, and his wife, Michelle, were asked in an interview aired Monday on ABC's "Good Morning America" about an online video last week by the state's GOP taking her to task for a comment some considered unpatriotic.

"The GOP, should I be the nominee, can say whatever they want to say about me, my track record," Obama said. "If they think that they're going to try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful because that I find unacceptable, the notion that you start attacking my wife or my family."

He called the strategy "low class."

Of course he can attack Hillary's husband

very good point

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »
It takes a weak man to send his wife and subordinates out as Land-Mine Detectors. They say or do anything that might be considered provocative, and his response is determined by the aftermath..

No Explosion = Full Agreement.
Kaboom = Plausible Deniability.

I may not like any of the Dems running, but the one thing that Hillary has over Obama is big brass balls hidden in those pantsuits. I can respect her for that. Or maybe its that big helping of crazy she has during dinner every night. I can respect that too. Either way I suppose.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2008, 09:34:57 PM »
 Non-Kool Aide America to the Obamas: Lay off this Country!

lessee so far we gotta lay off, his wife, his preacher, his terrorst friends, his inability to wear a flag pin, oh yeah he corrected that, he now lowers himself to wearing a symbol of patriotism for his country, wonder if she manages to be a little proud of it yet or is it still a "mean country"? other than two words hope and change, hope for what exactly change what exactly what do we talk about to ya think? Hey Brock, better stick her in the closet til november.

That's about it. BO wants a big on-going dialogue with any terrorist nation, but he tries to give you a big list of "dos and don'ts". Arrogant twit - there's a big rumor out that Hillary's got ahold of one of Michelle not-my-belle Obama's anti- American tirades and is going to release it Thursday.

Offline Bluesuiter-Retired

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 04:24:02 AM »
I wonder

what Borat Hussein Osama's reaction to how the defeatocrats treated Laura Bush leading up to G.W.'s first election to the POTUS.

I seem to remember the defeatocrats were attempting to dig up as much dirt on her as they could.

I guess when defeatocrats attack a candidates wife it's okay, but when the tables are turned on them they get outraged.

The only good democrat is a ....... one.
America - Love It, or LEAVE

Offline Lauri

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »

well, she cant really. Hilary was proud to break the mold of First Ladies as women of leisure. She wanted to be a working First Wife and she was - although she was hugely a failure at almost everything she touched. Much like she has been in the Senate; she hasnt produced anything of substance for the state of New York to date.

so, asking people to lay off Michelle.... nah, we dont have to.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 02:38:41 PM »
Actually, Bill did try when she early in the primaries. Said something to the effect of "those boys are going hard on my wife".
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lauri

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »
Actually, Bill did try when she early in the primaries. Said something to the effect of "those boys are going hard on my wife".

well, that's their campaign cry of "they're being mean to a GIRL!" instead of, "they're being critical of a person campaigning for the White House"

did she honesly think it would be a cakewalk? i hope she's not that naive at her age...

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2008, 05:05:58 PM »
Lay off her?!?  WTF, I never laid ON her, ya jealous bastidge!

:bird:

:tongue:

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.