Author Topic: Hussien thinks there are 57 states...or 59...maybe 58  (Read 2592 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Hussien thinks there are 57 states...or 59...maybe 58
« on: May 15, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »
removed
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 04:16:53 PM by BadCat »
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Hussien thinks there are 57 states...or 59...maybe 58
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 11:09:15 AM »

I am sure he will soon insist that he was not wrong, there there SHOULD and WOULD be 57 states if it wasn't for the evil and incompetent (and really, how can you be evil and incompetent?) bush administration preventing us from achieving the unity and healing of sacred "57 stateness", without which we are in extreme peril from the terrorists, and never mind that W is literally killing them by the score, we shouldn't be because the war is wrong, and I was right about wrong before wrong was cool, and you had better elect me president so I can lose this thing because that is the only way I can avoid being wrong about being wrong.  And then Michelle won't be proud.  again.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »
I'm waiting for him to come back and say he was talking about the U.S. insular areas. It still wouldn't come out to 57 though (I think).
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 11:20:30 AM »
When I first heard this I thought it was some kind of political ploy to tell the 5 territories and D.C. he considered them just as important as a "state".

If you add the 5 territories and D.C. that equals up to 56
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
I'm waiting for him to come back and say he was talking about the U.S. insular areas. It still wouldn't come out to 57 though (I think).

American Samoa, Panama Canal Zone, Guam, Midway Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

perfect.

thus, the Obama doth speaketh the truth that the dull masses cannot comprehend.  that's why we need saving, see? :-)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »
The libs, and a few conserves, at ncaabbs.com are trying to persuade me into believing he meant 47. Add that with the one he said he didn't visit, and Alaska and Hawaii that his "advisers" said they couldn't justify visiting, and you have 50.

Still, I have a hard time believing anyone over the age of 10 could get that wrong....ESPECIALLY someone who wants to run the country.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »
The libs, and a few conserves, at ncaabbs.com are trying to persuade me into believing he meant 47. Add that with the one he said he didn't visit, and Alaska and Hawaii that his "advisers" said they couldn't justify visiting, and you have 50.

Still, I have a hard time believing anyone over the age of 10 could get that wrong....ESPECIALLY someone who wants to run the country.

I think if you combine north and south dakota into one state, and north and south carolina into one state, you would get 47.

maybe THAT is what he means by "unity" and "healing";  he thinks those four states are broken. :-)

on edit : nope, that's 48.  you have to "unbreak" WVA and VA, too.  THEN you have 47. :-) :-)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »

I think if you combine north and south dakota into one state, and north and south carolina into one state, you would get 47.

maybe THAT is what he means by "unity" and "healing";  he thinks those four states are broken. :-)

No, I mean he said he visited 57 states, with one left to go and then said he wasn't going to visit Alaska and Hawaii. If he meant 47, he'd be right. However, I'm not convinced that was a misspoken statement.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »
Had this been said by a Republican, he or she would have been torn to shreds all over the media by now (think POTATO).
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 11:32:45 AM »

No, I mean he said he visited 57 states, with one left to go and then said he wasn't going to visit Alaska and Hawaii. If he meant 47, he'd be right. However, I'm not convinced that was a misspoken statement.

I'm just goofin' on the guy :-).  hey, it's the internets;  if we plant the "reunify the states to get 47" meme in the right places, it will be true by dinner time. :hyper:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 11:36:15 AM »
I'm just goofin' on the guy :-).  hey, it's the internets;  if we plant the "reunify the states to get 47" meme in the right places, it will be true by dinner time. :hyper:

I think we're getting our signals crossed. I don't believe it was him misspeaking. I think he actually did not know how many states were in the union.

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
obama is including all the our welfare states...

washington DC, Israel, Iraq, Mexico, Peurto rico etc.etc.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 11:39:14 AM »

I think we're getting our signals crossed. I don't believe it was him misspeaking. I think he actually did not know how many states were in the union.

no, our signals are fine.  I have just had a LOT of coffee this morning . . . even for me. :-)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 11:41:00 AM »

Hey Chucklehead...save the Israel bashing/borderline racist crap for TOS...they think it's cute...we do not.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 11:42:20 AM »

Hey Chucklehead...save the Israel bashing/borderline racist crap for TOS...they think it's cute...we do not.

why do you simply defend Israel  here ??

are you sure your an american TRG ?  :lmao:

by the way, it was a JOKE :thatsright:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2008, 11:52:08 AM »

why do you simply defend Israel  here ??

are you sure your an american TRG ?  :lmao:

by the way, it was a JOKE :thatsright:

Look Gator/Ed...I'm sorry your normal website where you are admin at is down right now and you can't troop bash and let your inner Hitler run free right now.

But RC will have it back up in a jiffy and you and the Ronobots can blame the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS for everything from world famine to your latest case of flaming hemorrhoids.

But you will NOT do it here.

Understand?

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2008, 11:53:03 AM »

I think you are right. He is stupid. It would be fun to ask this dimwit several American history questions.

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2008, 11:54:45 AM »

I think you are right. He is stupid. It would be fun to ask this dimwit several American history questions.

yep...

but I'm sure his wife would have all the answers:

"400 years of whitemans oppression"

"'where's our 40 acres & mule?"

:lmao:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 12:37:34 PM »
yep...

but I'm sure his wife would have all the answers:

"400 years of whitemans oppression"

"'where's our 40 acres & mule?"

:lmao:

We did better than that. We set them up an entire country, Liberia. So, to the ones that stayed, I'm to the point now where I say "tough shit, make the best of it and STFU". They're much better off here than their distant cousins in Liberia and Sierra Leone.