Author Topic: WATCH: Antifa rioter tells police officers 'I hope all of your children get rape  (Read 528 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
WATCH: Antifa rioter tells police officers 'I hope all of your children get raped and killed'
https://thepostmillennial.com/antifa-protester-hopes-nypd-officers-children-get-raped-and-killed

An Antifa demonstrator in New York City was caught on camera on Sunday yelling at an NYPD officer "I hope all of your children get raped and killed."

NYC: “I hope ALL of your children get raped and killed”

Triggered Antifa rioter spewing vile rhetoric toward NYPD officers pic.twitter.com/OADWNE6EvK— Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) November 1, 2020
The pinked-haired protesters comments drew gasps from other protesters who appeared to be upset by the vitriol of the woman's statement. One person in the crowd can be heard repeatedly shouting "hey" after she made the comment, while another appeared to cover her mouth in disbelief.

Antifa is really vile. The leftist mindset in full display.  :mental: :censored: :mad:

Since then, New York City has experienced rioting as looters attacked businesses and caused property damage in Brooklyn, FOX News reports. Police cruisers have also been reported to have sustained damage, garbage cans have been set on fire, and a number of officers were injured as a rioter attempted to drive a sedan through a group of officers. Protesters could be heard yelling “burn the precinct to the ground, every city, every town!” Police arrested at least 30 people.

Businesses in Brooklyn are expecting more violence come election day, and many have chosen to board up their windows in anticipation of unrest.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

Next Tuesday PM ALL NYPD and FDNY should take chartered harbor cruises and enoy the carnage from a safe distance.

Let 'em kill each other and burn themselves down!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I would love to see the cop smash that guy in the mouth with his night stick and re arrange his mouth. :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Next Tuesday PM ALL NYPD and FDNY should take chartered harbor cruises and enoy the carnage from a safe distance.

Yep, it's gonna get ugly. And DiBlasio will be hiding in his basement.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FesteringWound

• Probationary (Probie)

Not good for all of the innocents stuck in the crossfire.