Author Topic: Michigan anti-absentee ballot yard display reported to police  (Read 550 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Michigan anti-absentee ballot yard display reported to police
« on: September 21, 2020, 09:31:43 PM »
Michigan anti-absentee ballot yard display reported to police
https://www.foxnews.com/real-estate/michigan-absentee-ballot-yard-display-reported-police

A Michigan homeowner might be in hot water over a front yard display that takes a swipe at absentee ballots.

The display in Ingham County features wooden fold-out sign that says, “Place Mail In Ballots Here,” and has an arrow that points directly at a toilet. Photos of the setup were captured by Lansing State Journal, the local news outlet that caught wind that Ingham County Clerk Barb Byrum filed a police report against the unidentified resident’s yard decor.

County police did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment. However, Byrum was able to confirm that she indeed put in a report.

Some people have no sense of humor.  :mental:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Michigan anti-absentee ballot yard display reported to police
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 10:04:36 PM »
Byrum clarified that she reported the yard display to ensure first-time absentee voters won’t be confused about how they need to return their ballots and minimize the chance of any potential election meddling.

If you are too stupid to actually place your ballots in the toilet, then you should not be voting,
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Michigan anti-absentee ballot yard display reported to police
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 05:50:57 AM »
If you are too stupid to actually place your ballots in the toilet, then you should not be voting,

Oh my Lord!  But, I'm going to guess the person who turned them in is a democrat which means she would be talking about her side of the aisle's voters ....

No, I think she has a legitimate bitch.  Carry on.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen