Author Topic: Ramadamadingdong and Jan the Man  (Read 963 times)

Offline CG6468

Ramadamadingdong and Jan the Man
« on: August 29, 2011, 01:53:23 PM »
See what Janet Napolitano believes terrorists look like
New 'See something, Say something' video portrays bombers as these
Posted: August 19, 2011
11:25 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WND

Since Ramadan began for Muslims about two weeks ago, there have been 102 terror attacks around the world in the name of Islam, costing 439 lives, according to The Religion of Peace website.

Its "Bombathon 2011 Scorecard" indicates that during the same period, there have been zero attacks in the name of all other religions costing zero lives and zero attacks by "anti-Muslim" right-wingers, again costing zero lives.

So what does U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, a Barack Obama appointee, make terrorists look like in a new public service announcement that encourages Americans to report "suspicious" behavior to authorities?

The DHS suggests a typical woman terrorist would be in her late 20s or early 30s, with brunette hair, stylish clothing, high heels and a shoulder bag, and Caucasian. A man? About the same age, short hair, wearing a shirt and slacks and familiar with technology, as he's wearing an earpiece cellphone. And Caucasian.

LINK to article
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline true_blood

Re: Ramadamadingdong and Jan the Man
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »
This whole administration disgusts me.  :censored:

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »
Oh yes, when I see a well dressed brunette, I always think "Well, she looks like a terrorist"  :whatever:

Offline cavegal

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 09:57:35 PM »
This whole administration disgusts me.  :censored:
Me too!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16