Author Topic: Big Sis’ Latest Terrorists: More White Americans  (Read 959 times)

Offline CG6468

Big Sis’ Latest Terrorists: More White Americans
« on: August 18, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »
Big Sis’ Latest Terrorists: More White Americans
New DHS video ignores previous controversy over deliberate racial overtones

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
August 17, 2011

Despite causing controversy last month with a video that portrayed white middle class Americans as the most likely terrorists, the Department of Homeland Security has released yet another PSA that depicts an attempt to bomb a subway station not by Al-Qaeda Muslims, but well-dressed white people.

A new Public Service Announcement entitled ‘The Drop Off – If You See Something, Say Something’ was unveiled by none other than Big Sis herself, Janet Napolitano, on the Homeland Security website today.

The PSA, which will be played on television and radio stations, shows a well dressed attractive white woman exiting a taxi before walking into a subway station. The taxi driver – a white man – then makes a phone call and sets a timer on a device in the trunk of the car. The woman then leaves her bag in the station.

“If you see something, say something – report suspicious activity to local authorities,” states the voiceover as the clip ends with other commuters reporting the incident to a black security guard and a black police officer.

More about Jan the Imitation Man
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline thundley4

Re: Big Sis’ Latest Terrorists: More White Americans
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 01:24:18 PM »
Here's the video.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qml7obNdmgk[/youtube]

Offline CG6468

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »
I saw that, but since it's only 30 seconds long, I didn't post it.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 07:50:42 AM »
I saw that, but since it's only 30 seconds long, I didn't post it.

Wonderful propaganda here but, is this for real????

In the real world few of us normal citizens will report a crime involving drugs.-----Reason is the dealers you turn in will come to your home and eat you all up so you cannot testify against them.

Oh yes you may think you will be protected by the courts --however identity's of the Squealer have a way of leaking out of the police stations.

One of the 10 most sayings we give to our kids is " Never be a tatter tale""     -----Ever work with a chronic coworker that felt the need to REPORT all actions they see???   

Terrorists are nothing to fool with, to report is to place your family's lives At risk.  Unless you actually see and are sure a terrorist is in action,   give me a break.

How does the general public tell the difference from a drug deal going down to some kind of terrorists activity.  How do we know the difference between a lonely old man giving out candy to the neighbors children and a down and dirty pedophile??

Can we tell the difference in a young boy interested in guns and another boy that may in 2 years attack their classmates????

Crap, there are few times in Anyones life when they will even notice something that could lead to terrorists.  We are as a nation not trained observers, no training in body language, goes back to the generation before me.

Every time I have traveled with my Mom she has this Mantra, don't make eye contact with strangers, don't look or stare at a stranger.    This is what she was taught in the late 1920's as good deportment for a lady.

I have tried for 40 years to tell her that this is the deportment of a victim and in today's world makes one a Lamb to the Slaughter.   Stand tall, look everyone in the eye and smile, show confidence, surprising how many Scoundrels out there get Paranoid and leave you alone.

ARGGGGGGG, who knows when under stress you may forget a bag at an airport.   24 hours later and money spent on a Lawyer you are dismissed as only underware or extra shoes were in the bag.

Then there are times when our antenna goes up, you notice something and dismiss it for a time then realise a back pack has been sitting unattended for a few hours.     First thought is why this bag has not been stolen by now.     One can cause an outrage of cops and bomb squads as they either dismantle a bomb, or find a dozen pairs of dirty gym socks.       

Never forget that Jewels Man that reported a suspicious back pack.