Author Topic: Ask Schadenfreude......was "For women only"  (Read 10985 times)

Offline Miss Mia

Re: Ask Schadenfreude......was "For women only"
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 09:58:43 PM »
LOL..... I can't top Rebel's answer, that was good. Yes, we need someone to kill the bugs. Especially the beetles.

Check this out, the other night in the garage, I was getting a beer out of the cooler. Dogs are outside with me as is Kim. I notice a bigass spider crawling next to my feet. Kevin and spiders do not mix, yo. I stomped the thing and it turned into about 20 smaller, baby spiders. WTF? I stomped all them sumbitches. Do spiders carry their young on them? I don't remember anything about that in Zoology. Looked like I was f'n tap-dancing out here. :bash:

:rotf:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »
Why do women, when in groups, go to the restroom together?  They never go one-by-one, always together, even if they already know there's only one commode in there.

This has mystified me since I was, well, about four years old.

Frank, as you may have guessed, more goes on in the restroom than just going pee pee. There is a fair amount of primping and preening as well. Have you noticed that women look more refreshed after going to the restroom? Well, that's because we fluff our hair and touch up our makeup. We have to go in groups so that we don't lose that competitive advantage.... think about it, who wants to be outdone by another woman in the pack?
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »
I like to think they're going in there to talk about how they're all going to seduce me and damn you guys for trying to convince me otherwise.  :censored:  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 10:00:29 PM »

and what's up with all this "cuddling" stuff?  what is that FOR?  :???:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 10:01:08 PM »
LOL..... I can't top Rebel's answer, that was good. Yes, we need someone to kill the bugs. Especially the beetles.

Check this out, the other night in the garage, I was getting a beer out of the cooler. Dogs are outside with me as is Kim. I notice a bigass spider crawling next to my feet. Kevin and spiders do not mix, yo. I stomped the thing and it turned into about 20 smaller, baby spiders. WTF? I stomped all them sumbitches. Do spiders carry their young on them? I don't remember anything about that in Zoology. Looked like I was f'n tap-dancing out here. :bash:

That's disgusting..... How many beers did you have?  :lmao:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 10:02:56 PM »

If you wanna get any again, you must commence with the cuddling always. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »
Men, I will entertain questions about the fairer sex in this thread.....

Why did my girl not laugh at this exchange...

GF- (simi-seriously) "You just like Michelle Malkin because you think she's hot."
Me- (thoughtfully) "Yeah."

What's so "fair" about that.  :-)

Ok.... your answer was sort of short and open-ended. A better exchange......

GF- (simi-seriously) "You just like Michelle Malkin because you think she's hot."
Me- (thoughtfully) "Yeah, but you've got an ass that I can crack an egg on" (say that while grabbing her butt)
 :popcorn:

Done and done!

You didn't get hit did you?  :-)

Just ment I got the message and will follow orders for the next time. (I wouldn't get hit for that though)

On that note. Why have so many GF's hit me so often in that way that women do? For example....

- the you think your so funny punch
- the "feet off the table" head slap
- the wordless "I'm on to you" hit
- the unprovoked right jab and giggle
- the endless playful punch, kick and karate combos in bed

It would never even occur to me to communicate with a woman by hitting. What's up with that?  :lmao:

"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »

ok.  I have always wondered why, if men are such disasters, why you bother to keep us around? :-)

Bugs and yard work.  Mowing is men work.

As you wish M`lady.  :bow:

Carl.... bare-torso and doing yard work works very well.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
I don't like cuddling, in fact I loathe it.  I don't like when strangers touch me either.  I am just not a touchy chick.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2008, 10:05:50 PM »

ok.  I have always wondered why, if men are such disasters, why you bother to keep us around? :-)

As you wish M`lady.  :bow:

Oh good.  I'll see you tomorrow then.  My bushes need trimming too.  I'll have cold beer on hand. 
Stink Eye

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2008, 10:06:24 PM »

I don't know, I am not a cuddler myself. In fact, I can't stand hot breath.  :lmao:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2008, 10:06:50 PM »

Me- (thoughtfully) "Yeah, but you've got an ass that I can crack an egg on" (say that while grabbing her butt)

Done and done!

Just ment I got the message and will follow orders for the next time. (I wouldn't get hit for that though)

On that note. Why have so many GF's hit me so often in that way that women do? For example....

It would never even occur to me to communicate with a woman by hitting. What's up with that?  :lmao:

I always thought getting hit was a good thingy.  I'm not sure WHY I think that, but I do.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »

Oh good.  I'll see you tomorrow then.  My bushes need trimming too.  I'll have cold beer on hand. 

*snort*.... laffing for real.  :evillaugh:

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »

I had to read that twice.  I am sure it is just me. :whatever:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2008, 10:08:32 PM »

Done and done!

I always thought getting hit was a good thingy.  I'm not sure WHY I think that, but I do.

I like it. (mostly) Just wondering where it comes from.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2008, 10:09:53 PM »

If you want WE, you can trim my bushes while Carl mows the lawn. 

Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2008, 10:09:58 PM »

I don't know, I am not a cuddler myself. In fact, I can't stand hot breath.  :lmao:

(it sounds like he is doing in wrong. :rotf: )

two chicks against cuddling?  good heavens.  I may have to post a poll about this.  I thought cuddling was a universal chick thing.

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2008, 10:10:48 PM »

Sending PM pic for your approval.  :-)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »

Done and done!

Rearden I am beginning to think that you attract a certain type of female or you elicit this type of response from them.  :rotf:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2008, 10:11:17 PM »

two chicks against cuddling?  good heavens.  I may have to post a poll about this.  I thought cuddling was a universal chick thing.

2 chicks cuddling is hot.
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2008, 10:12:40 PM »

If you want WE, you can trim my bushes while Carl mows the lawn. 

deal!  I am obviously getting the better job.

(as I dance tantalizingly close to asking you if you need me to clean the carpets :-))

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »

Sending PM pic for your approval.  :-)

H5 for the P in that PM.  :p

- Ayn Rand

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2008, 10:13:23 PM »

A cold beer!!

Just teasin, :)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2008, 10:13:33 PM »

The hot breath is while I'm trying to sleep. Sometimes I tell him.... Don't breathe!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2008, 10:13:43 PM »

2 chicks cuddling is hot.

Indeed:

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.