Author Topic: Happy Saturday Night aka not your mama's picture thread...  (Read 13023 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Happy Saturday Night aka not your mama's picture thread...
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »
For a limited engagement only...don't say I never hammed it up for you sorts...lets see asdf paste a bunch a pics around that :lmao: :popcorn:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v513/simplyvipp/?action=view&current=201923.flv
Who were you talkng to there Jty? :-)

I revealed earlier...

:naughty: SHE knows who she is :lmao:

Boo Hoo! I clicked on the link and it told me I needed a password. I had to assume you were the one dancing on the bar in fuzzy boots.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2008, 11:19:13 PM »
For a limited engagement only...don't say I never hammed it up for you sorts...lets see asdf paste a bunch a pics around that :lmao: :popcorn:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v513/simplyvipp/?action=view&current=201923.flv

I revealed earlier...

it rhymes with canon. :-)

She would have chided me...definitely a perfect person to cater that too :-* :-*

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2008, 11:20:15 PM »

I revealed earlier...

Boo Hoo! I clicked on the link and it told me I needed a password. I had to assume you were the one dancing on the bar in fuzzy boots.

Cindie

LOL...no that was some anonymous Brazilian Miss Mia found on the nets..I was just hamming it up on the webcam for the amusement of CC. I chickened out about 2 pages in though :loser: :-)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »
My god, I'm bored.  I think I'm going to mix some of this raspberry vodka with the ginger ale I bought.

I love flavored Vodka. I've got some lime that's to die for. When you drink it straight you can't really taste the extra flavor but when you mix it, it really comes out.

Cindie

flavored vodka. :whatever:

give me a girl that will down a shot of tequila.  THAT I respect.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »
My god, I'm bored.  I think I'm going to mix some of this raspberry vodka with the ginger ale I bought.

I love flavored Vodka. I've got some lime that's to die for. When you drink it straight you can't really taste the extra flavor but when you mix it, it really comes out.

Cindie

My friend had a mojito made with a lime Bacardi.  I'm gonna buy some of that.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2008, 11:21:45 PM »

I revealed earlier...

She would have chided me...definitely a perfect person to cater that too :-* :-*

chicken!

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2008, 11:22:06 PM »

Cindie

You called???
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »

I revealed earlier...

:confused:
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2008, 11:24:25 PM »

Cindie

You called???

:-*

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2008, 11:24:53 PM »
I just finished the sixth Harry Potter,
Where things between Harry and Ginny got hotter,
I'm sure it will make Harry uneasy,
When he has to tell Mrs. Weasley,
"I used my 'magic wand' on your daughter."

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2008, 11:25:25 PM »

I revealed earlier...

:confused:

you just missed it :wink:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2008, 11:29:13 PM »
Just finished dinner dishes, chickens are in bed, dogs, cats, rabbits, husband fed. I'm sitting here listening to Tom Petty and drinking Southern Comfort, Vodka, and cranberry juice! Play time!!!

Cindie

Please elaborate on those chickens.....  :lmao:

Well...I'm not choking them or anything, although my husband is hinting (not so subtly...men just don't DO subtle) that he needs some attention.

Cindie

Ah.... I wasn't sure if you were speaking literally or metaphorically.  :-) Have a good night, I'm sure you will.

Well, I really did have feathered ones to put away. I actually have 2 coops and a nursery. One is a big one where most of the hens and roosters live. The second is the bunny house and chicken retirement home...it's actually a sun porch converted into animal housing. But I have an old one-eyed rooster named Moose who can't handle the competition anymore. His best friend, believe it or not, is a rabbit named Rocky and, yes they also live with a hen named Natasha. I'm only missing Boris. Anyway, Moosie lives there with his girls and other assorted hens and roosters with handicaps that can't compete in the real world (I'm such a sucker...I don't have a problem killing roosters who are assholes or meat birds but will endeavor to give a handicapped chicken as good a life as I can). Yes, my husband thinks I'm nuts! The nursery is for babies. Right now I only have four. The lady at the feed store (she's my favorite moonbat) gives me the chicks that come in sick. I've gotten some great hens that way. I have this weird knack of being able to save chicks. So, last week she gave me a Cuckoo Maran with something like cerebal palsey and since no one should have to grow up alone I bought a few other chickens for friends. Am I rambling? I'm rambling. Sorry! It's Saturday and I've decided I'm not going to church tomorrow because I'm just going to get too drunk to get up early. In a way it's rather reverent...Jesus died for my sins and I'm going to make damn sure that death wasn't in vain!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2008, 11:29:44 PM »

Cindie

You called???

Stink Eye

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2008, 11:32:07 PM »
Just finished dinner dishes, chickens are in bed, dogs, cats, rabbits, husband fed. I'm sitting here listening to Tom Petty and drinking Southern Comfort, Vodka, and cranberry juice! Play time!!!

Cindie

Please elaborate on those chickens.....  :lmao:

Well...I'm not choking them or anything, although my husband is hinting (not so subtly...men just don't DO subtle) that he needs some attention.

Cindie

Ah.... I wasn't sure if you were speaking literally or metaphorically.  :-) Have a good night, I'm sure you will.

Well, I really did have feathered ones to put away. I actually have 2 coops and a nursery. One is a big one where most of the hens and roosters live. The second is the bunny house and chicken retirement home...it's actually a sun porch converted into animal housing. But I have an old one-eyed rooster named Moose who can't handle the competition anymore. His best friend, believe it or not, is a rabbit named Rocky and, yes they also live with a hen named Natasha. I'm only missing Boris. Anyway, Moosie lives there with his girls and other assorted hens and roosters with handicaps that can't compete in the real world (I'm such a sucker...I don't have a problem killing roosters who are assholes or meat birds but will endeavor to give a handicapped chicken as good a life as I can). Yes, my husband thinks I'm nuts! The nursery is for babies. Right now I only have four. The lady at the feed store (she's my favorite moonbat) gives me the chicks that come in sick. I've gotten some great hens that way. I have this weird knack of being able to save chicks. So, last week she gave me a Cuckoo Maran with something like cerebal palsey and since no one should have to grow up alone I bought a few other chickens for friends. Am I rambling? I'm rambling. Sorry! It's Saturday and I've decided I'm not going to church tomorrow because I'm just going to get too drunk to get up early. In a way it's rather reverent...Jesus died for my sins and I'm going to make damn sure that death wasn't in vain!

Cindie

I have a total new respect for you Cindie.  I'm in love. 
Stink Eye

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »

Cindie

Oh we do straight shots with lemon and salt all the time...it's a family favorite. Our first date my husband got me drunk on saki and tequilla. I don't remember much about that night.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2008, 11:32:54 PM »

Cindie

You called???

don't cause me to spill beer on my computer again.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2008, 11:34:30 PM »

Cindie

Oh we do straight shots with lemon and salt all the time...it's a family favorite. Our first date my husband got me drunk on saki and tequilla. I don't remember much about that night.

Cindie

LOL

I've always done tequila with lime not lemon.  Is there that much difference?
Stink Eye

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »

Cindie

Cindie

LOL

I've always done tequila with lime not lemon.  Is there that much difference?

I don't know...I have a lime, a lemon, and some Cuervo. I'll let you know in a few minutes.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2008, 11:49:20 PM »
Okay, in the interest of science...the lime lets more of the tequilla flavor through but tastes better without the salt. The lemon is more tart but masks the alcohol a little better. I'll have to try the lime a few more times, though. Never thought of using a lime.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2008, 11:52:10 PM »
Tequila has flavor?  :confused:

I'm not much of a liquor drinker.  This vodka has been in my refrigerator for most of a year.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2008, 11:56:09 PM »
Okay, in the interest of science...the lime lets more of the tequilla flavor through but tastes better without the salt. The lemon is more tart but masks the alcohol a little better. I'll have to try the lime a few more times, though. Never thought of using a lime.

Cindie

FREAK!!

LOL jk

We only use limes down here. 
Stink Eye

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2008, 12:03:31 AM »

Cindie

FREAK!!

LOL jk

Miss Mia, that is a damn sexy picture you have for your avatar. I'm only saying that because I've had a few drinks. In the morning I'll deny everything.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2008, 12:06:16 AM »

Cindie

FREAK!!

LOL jk

Miss Mia, that is a damn sexy picture you have for your avatar. I'm only saying that because I've had a few drinks. In the morning I'll deny everything.

Cindie

And that's why I have it.

This is what I had at CU:
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2008, 12:10:47 AM »

y'all don't freak   Mia is a project of mine, and she will vote republican in november.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2008, 12:14:01 AM »

y'all don't freak   Mia is a project of mine, and she will vote republican in november.

Oh God, I hope so. I love the NOT uptight wing of the Republican party.

cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams