Author Topic: Happy Saturday Night aka not your mama's picture thread...  (Read 13024 times)

Offline jtyangel

Re: Happy Saturday Night!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 10:21:21 PM »
if she took my SB advise, she totally turned the table on him. :evillaugh:

I didn't call him a fag across the showroom.  I do like my job.  He's the kind of guy that's going to try and stay away from me for a while.  He purposely didn't come near me the rest of the day today.  *****.

I know he's going to park all crooked one day this week and my goal is to block him in.  Or ding his door.  Or ask him if he doesn't understand the lines in the pavement marking the spots.  I haven't decided.

I vote block him in and then watch him when he tries to leave, with a bag of a popcorn in your hand, visible. :popcorn:

Or accidentally bumping into his car with a key in my hand.  Near the wheel. 
Good Lord, she's tan.  :o

She's Brazilian apparently. 

Your depth of knowledge amazes me,Mia. I'd find a picture like that and have no clue about it.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Happy Saturday Night aka not your mama's picture thread...
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »
What a MINX!!!!111!!!!

OMG... Hookah!

I have no media of me in motion, save for a couple movies I had to make during college to help "pay" the tuition. 

eh...that was joke in case some retard wants to stop me from running for office ....:lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

Re: Happy Saturday Night!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »
Quote from: jtyangel

Good Lord, she's tan.  :o

She's Brazilian apparently. 

Your depth of knowledge amazes me,Mia. I'd find a picture like that and have no clue about it.

I only know because it said it where ever I found that pic.  LOL. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 10:27:20 PM by Miss Mia »
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 10:23:13 PM »
What a MINX!!!!111!!!!

OMG... Hookah!

I have no media of me in motion, save for a couple movies I had to make during college to help "pay" the tuition. 

eh...that was joke in case some retard wants to stop me from running for office ....:lmao:

I was taking notes too :bawl: you tease!

"Hookah!"  :lmao:

I said "hey baby"...who do you think that was too, Schade...baby :naughty: :-)

I'm tired...the things I do :thatsright: :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »
For a limited engagement only...don't say I never hammed it up for you sorts...lets see asdf paste a bunch a pics around that :lmao: :popcorn:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v513/simplyvipp/?action=view&current=201923.flv

Whistles!

:innocent:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »
What a MINX!!!!111!!!!

OMG... Hookah!

good evening dear Schade   :-*
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »
What a MINX!!!!111!!!!

OMG... Hookah!

Hi baby girl! I haven't read this whole thread yet.... so I need to catch myself up. I see you got to do a real life bitch slap at work... how fun.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »
Just finished dinner dishes, chickens are in bed, dogs, cats, rabbits, husband fed. I'm sitting here listening to Tom Petty and drinking Southern Comfort, Vodka, and cranberry juice! Play time!!!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2008, 10:54:03 PM »
What a MINX!!!!111!!!!

OMG... Hookah!

Hi baby girl! I haven't read this whole thread yet.... so I need to catch myself up. I see you got to do a real life bitch slap at work... how fun.

It was and it was well deserved.   :-)  I'm surprised he didn't cry. 
Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2008, 10:57:43 PM »
Just finished dinner dishes, chickens are in bed, dogs, cats, rabbits, husband fed. I'm sitting here listening to Tom Petty and drinking Southern Comfort, Vodka, and cranberry juice! Play time!!!

Cindie

Please elaborate on those chickens.....  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2008, 10:57:57 PM »
I'm bored, so here's a picture. 

DU Picture Thread!!!!1111zomg

Offline Chris_

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2008, 10:59:24 PM »
I'm bored, so here's a picture. 

DU Picture Thread!!!!1111zomg

I can see for miles and miles.  :-)

Offline Chris_

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2008, 11:01:41 PM »
What a MINX!!!!111!!!!

OMG... Hookah!

It was and it was well deserved.   :-)  I'm surprised he didn't cry. 

she clobbered him.  it was epic.

Offline Chris_

Offline Miss Mia

Stink Eye

Offline Chris_

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 11:14:04 PM »
My god, I'm bored.  I think I'm going to mix some of this raspberry vodka with the ginger ale I bought.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2008, 11:14:51 PM »

Cindie

Well...I'm not choking them or anything, although my husband is hinting (not so subtly...men just don't DO subtle) that he needs some attention.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2008, 11:15:33 PM »
For a limited engagement only...don't say I never hammed it up for you sorts...lets see asdf paste a bunch a pics around that :lmao: :popcorn:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v513/simplyvipp/?action=view&current=201923.flv
Who were you talkng to there Jty? :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2008, 11:15:57 PM »
My god, I'm bored.  I think I'm going to mix some of this raspberry vodka with the ginger ale I bought.

there is a whole world out there, chris.

life is what you make of it.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »

I revealed earlier...

:naughty: SHE knows who she is :lmao:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2008, 11:16:46 PM »

I love flavored Vodka. I've got some lime that's to die for. When you drink it straight you can't really taste the extra flavor but when you mix it, it really comes out.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2008, 11:17:56 PM »

Cindie

Well...I'm not choking them or anything, although my husband is hinting (not so subtly...men just don't DO subtle) that he needs some attention.

Cindie

Ah.... I wasn't sure if you were speaking literally or metaphorically.  :-) Have a good night, I'm sure you will.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2008, 11:17:56 PM »

I revealed earlier...

:naughty: SHE knows who she is :lmao:

it rhymes with canon. :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 11:18:19 PM »

I love flavored Vodka. I've got some lime that's to die for. When you drink it straight you can't really taste the extra flavor but when you mix it, it really comes out.

Cindie

Mmm.  This isn't bad.