Author Topic: Miss Mia's Big Damn Happy Hour Thread Spankyouverymuch  (Read 11999 times)

Offline ReardenSteel

Re: Miss Mia's Big Damn Happy Hour Thread Spankyouverymuch
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2009, 09:41:51 PM »
Ah....2 slightly dirtyl Grey Goose martinis chased by apple cobbler, Hilton Head vanillla ice cream with caramel sauce.....what more is needed.....hmmmmm.....nighty night All...... :naughty:

Hey Mia.....we're friends!!!!

Sweet yet decadent. And with such great style. (and more keywords than you could shake a stick at)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2009, 09:47:07 PM »
Ah....2 slightly dirtyl Grey Goose martinis chased by apple cobbler, Hilton Head vanillla ice cream with caramel sauce.....what more is needed.....hmmmmm.....nighty night All...... :naughty:

Hey Mia.....we're friends!!!!

I'm gonna be busy all weekend making friendship bracelets.  :)
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2009, 09:47:18 PM »
Now debk has left w/o bringing back Miss Mia or Dee...

:wtf2: I'm about to shut this thread down!  :p :p
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2009, 09:51:59 PM »
Now debk has left w/o bringing back Miss Mia or Dee...

:wtf2: I'm about to shut this thread down!  :p :p

Sorry, I had stepped out to the corner gas station.  I'm back now.

Uggh, I work at the real estate office this weekend.  At least I'll get some good reading in. 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2009, 09:55:20 PM »
'sup, homeys. :p

I am finally home.  Did I mention how much I hate flourescent lights?
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2009, 09:55:50 PM »
Sorry, I had stepped out to the corner gas station.  I'm back now.

Uggh, I work at the real estate office this weekend.  At least I'll get some good reading in. 

I'm actually glad I didn't make that trip myself as it would have been a beer run. I'm punch drunk and headed to bed soonish now that I closer to my regular schedule.

Whatcha reading?

- Ayn Rand

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2009, 10:03:07 PM »
I'm actually glad I didn't make that trip myself as it would have been a beer run. I'm punch drunk and headed to bed soonish now that I closer to my regular schedule.

Whatcha reading?

Bestial and then I have Satan's Circus
Stink Eye

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2009, 10:06:07 PM »
Bestial and then I have Satan's Circus

Oh, yeah. I should have remembered. You talked about those in an old book thread. Wild stuff. Downright makes this whole thread look like it's rated G. lol

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »
Bestial and then I have Satan's Circus.

That looked interesting, so I requested it from the library.  Should be here in a couple days.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2009, 10:09:48 PM »
Oh, yeah. I should have remembered. You talked about those in an old book thread. Wild stuff. Downright makes this whole thread look like it's rated G. lol

Yeah Bestial.  That dude a freak!  I can imagine how scared the city must have been while he was killing. 

That looked interesting, so I requested it from the library.  Should be here in a couple days.

I gotta hurry and cram it in.  School starts back on Tuesday.
Stink Eye

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »
Thanks all. I gotta crash now, lol. It was a long days.  :p

- Ayn Rand

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »
Thanks all. I gotta crash now, lol. It was a long days.  :p

Nighty night. 
Stink Eye

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2009, 10:16:19 PM »
I gotta hurry and cram it in.  School starts back on Tuesday.

Is it for an assignment?  It looks like something I would pick up for myself.

I used to have the Dewey decimal system memorized; I would head for 639.xxx, which planes, trains, and automobiles, followed by history (900's).  They added a new section (000's) for computer hardware and software -- I'm not sure if this is standard, but that's what they're doing here.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:47 PM »
Is it for an assignment?  It looks like something I would pick up for myself.

I used to have the Dewey decimal system memorized; I would head for 639.xxx, which planes, trains, and automobiles, followed by history (900's).  They added a new section (000's) for computer hardware and software -- I'm not sure if this is standard, but that's what they're doing here.

No, it's my pleasure reading while on break. The new term starts Tuesday.  My school is on a trimester system. 
Stink Eye

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2009, 12:47:25 AM »
Work was bad, things kept breaking. I have a three day weekend.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2009, 12:49:43 AM »
Work was bad, things kept breaking. I have a three day weekend.

Two out of three ain't bad.  You going anywhere for your weekend?

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2009, 01:03:48 AM »
Two out of three ain't bad.  You going anywhere for your weekend?

LOL.

It should be in the high 60's. I would like to check out a couple things near Death Valley, the views are pretty cool.

Monday I go back to the doctor to have my neck checked out, as my left arm has been going numb (& tingles) for a couple weeks.

I really need to study a little bit also, big test around the corner.

Thursday night I was laying on my back at work, with the phone to my ear, describing a problem with a robot.  :censored: I was able to get it going long enough to get us through the night. Today, we put Mr. Robot to sleep, waiting for a no show tech from LA.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2009, 01:07:03 AM »
I was talking with some HP customer service person from India... the guy sounded like a robot on the phone.  It was a trip. 

I fell asleep on my arm the other day and coulnd't feel it when I woke up... it was a horrible feeling.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2009, 01:11:44 AM »
I was talking with some HP customer service person from India... the guy sounded like a robot on the phone.  It was a trip. 

I fell asleep on my arm the other day and coulnd't feel it when I woke up... it was a horrible feeling.

This guy might as well of been from India, as I had no clue what he was saying.  :lmao:

The problem started when less plastic was used in the manufacture of the pill bottles. The automated filling machine crushes the bottles when it squeezes to hold them in place. I blame the tree huggers.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2009, 09:04:23 AM »
Had my own Happy Hour last night--played poker, as I said I would, and killed many beers, also as I said I would.

Finished fourth in tournament so I made enough to cover buy-in and beer, dealer tip, and still came home with $20 more than when I left.

"Free" beer is never bad.  Would have done better but the blinds were 30K/60K and nobody had more than 200K in front of them, so it was pretty much a crap shoot every hand.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford