Author Topic: A victim of the flu: Mia is MIA  (Read 3109 times)

Offline debk

Re: A victim of the flu: Mia is MIA
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 01:50:52 PM »

Well, now I'm at my silly every other weekend job, so I am bored.  I'm counting down the hours until I get to go home.  LOL

....and play Mario Cart.  :lmao:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
The cats have abandoned me!

Apparently they don't find Mario Kart very entertaining.  Bastards.

Get well soon.

Feel free to kvetch and self-pity on this thread all you want.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 01:56:06 PM »

....and play Mario Cart.  :lmao:

possibly   :uhsure:

I will need to get a nap in before my evening festivities at my friend's house at some point.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 09:21:09 PM »
I hope you are feeling better.

Earlier today I was in the city of bright lights, and this afternoon I started to feel flu-ish...I took a nap, and now feel worse...hopefully this quickly passes. If it does not, we will all know that I caught it from you. I hope you feel good about that.  :-)

Offline debk

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 10:26:41 AM »
I hope you are feeling better.

Earlier today I was in the city of bright lights, and this afternoon I started to feel flu-ish...I took a nap, and now feel worse...hopefully this quickly passes. If it does not, we will all know that I caught it from you. I hope you feel good about that.  :-)

Have to watch out for the cyber germs....nasty little critters! We were passing some nasty ones around over on Milnet last year (?).....TN, CA, AL, TX...they were all over the place!!!!
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2009, 12:20:17 AM »

Have to watch out for the cyber germs....nasty little critters! We were passing some nasty ones around over on Milnet last year (?).....TN, CA, AL, TX...they were all over the place!!!!

I better sanitize my keyboard.  :-)