Author Topic: It's Friday night slackers! Why aren't y'all helping WE with his Happy Hour?!?  (Read 12867 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

she is extraordinarily cute.  she is so cute, in fact, that I feel bad that she is in my decadent thread. :(

Offline Wretched Excess

"WARNING:  HE'S JUST A TEASE, HE NEVER BUYS!"

I always buy something.  it's just not ever what they want to sell me. :wink:

Offline Miss Mia

I always buy something.  it's just not ever what they want to sell me. :wink:

Wait, how many times have you been to Best Buy to "look" at tvs?  And how many tvs have you bought?

Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Miss Mia

My Angel's kindergarten school photo.

She's adorable! 
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

Wait, how many times have you been to Best Buy to "look" at tvs?  And how many tvs have you bought?

every time.  my shopping for TVs takes a year or so.

and I almost never buy from a retail outlet like Best Buy.  I always go to Audio Warehouse.

Offline Miss Mia

every time.  my shopping for TVs takes a year or so.

and I almost never buy from a retail outlet like Best Buy.  I always go to Audio Warehouse.

So, you go to Best Buy and lust over the teevees and then buy somewhere else?!?!?! 

Extra tease!
Stink Eye

Offline Lord Undies

she is extraordinarily cute.  she is so cute, in fact, that I feel bad that she is in my decadent thread. :(

I have had this baby since she was born.  I changed her diapers on the tailgate of my truck.  She cannot go three days without her Poppell.  She was left on my doorstep tonight.  She is in my bed right now watching the 1971 movie "Willy Wonka"

Offline Lord Undies

:cheersmate:  You sir, are one cool dad, introducing a child to the original Willy Wonka, awesome!

It is ironic that was the year her grandparents married.  1971.  She wouldn't be here if we hadn't.

Offline Miss Mia

I have had this baby since she was born.  I changed her diapers on the tailgate of my truck.  She cannot go three days without her Poppell.  She was left on my doorstep tonight.  She is in my bed right now watching the 1971 movie "Willy Wonka"

The best part is when he walks out and does that somersault!  The beta tape of Willy Wonka we had when I was little was actually worn in that spot.  I would say "make him fall again" over and over.  LOL!  It does explain why to this day, someone falling down is the funniest thing on earth to me.
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

I have had this baby since she was born.  I changed her diapers on the tailgate of my truck.  She cannot go three days without her Poppell.  She was left on my doorstep tonight.  She is in my bed right now watching the 1971 movie "Willy Wonka"

well, there is only one "willy wonka", ya know.

Offline Lord Undies

The best part is when he walks out and does that somersault!  The beta tape of Willy Wonka we had when I was little was actually worn in that spot.  I would say "make him fall again" over and over.  LOL!  It does explain why to this day, someone falling down is the funniest thing on earth to me.

Watch the shadow on the walkway.  It took all day to get that shot.

Offline Miss Mia

Watch the shadow on the walkway.  It took all day to get that shot.

I'll pop in my DVD tomorrow and look.  That's a great movie.  Well, except you have to fast forward during the whole "cheer up Charlie" song.  That song just sucks...but the rest is awesome!
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

gene wilder did a much better job than johnny depp.

Offline Miss Mia

I haven't even seen all of the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with Johnny Depp.  It just seems sooooo wrong.  That and I've seen Willy Wonka like a gazillion times.  :)
Stink Eye

Offline Lord Undies

I'll pop in my DVD tomorrow and look.  That's a great movie.  Well, except you have to fast forward during the whole "cheer up Charlie" song.  That song just sucks...but the rest is awesome!

I sing "Shut up, Charlie".  It drives my Little Angel crazy.

Offline Lord Undies

That is why Dolly Parton turned down the chance to re-make "Mildred Pierce" back in the 80's. 

Offline Miss Mia

I sing "Shut up, Charlie".  It drives my Little Angel crazy.

LOL!  When I was in 8th grade we watched that movie in one of my classes.  It was a special treat and we got to vote on what to watch.  Anywho, we still fast forwarded through that song.
Stink Eye

Offline Lord Undies

LOL!  When I was in 8th grade we watched that movie in one of my classes.  It was a special treat and we got to vote on what to watch.  Anywho, we still fast forwarded through that song.

When I push "info" on my U-Verse system, and it tells me the movie was filmed the year my wife and I got maried, well,. that's just freakie!   

"I was 16 going on 17..."

Offline Wretched Excess

That is why Dolly Parton turned down the chance to re-make "Mildred Pierce" back in the 80's. 

the connection escapes me.

Offline Miss Mia

the connection escapes me.

I'm glad it's not just me. 
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

I'm glad it's not just me. 

me, too.

he must have something in mind.  undies never makes a metaphor without a reason.

Offline Miss Mia

me, too.

he must have something in mind.  undies never makes a metaphor without a reason.

Alas, he's offline, we shall possibly know the answer to this mystery tomorrow.
Stink Eye

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
me, too.

I was trying to explain something to my daughter when she was a wee tot and I said "Well it's a metaphor Hon."

She said "What's a metaphor?" and without blinking an eye I said "Grazing cows, silly!"

Still cracks the kids up. :-)

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Wretched Excess

Alas, he's offline, we shall possibly know the answer to this mystery tomorrow.

true to form.  he will advise us tomorrow morning that it was an occult reference to Mildred Pierce.

but I love the guy.  no one should mistake our attacks upon each other for anything other than what it is.

HATRED.

heh.

lol

Offline Miss Mia

true to form.  he will advise us tomorrow morning that it was an occult reference to Mildred Pierce.

but I love the guy.  no one should mistake our attacks upon each other for anything other than what it is.

HATRED.

heh.

lol

Ahh, Undies is someone I truly want to meet at a meetup.  I was sad that last January he was unavailable to make it. 
Stink Eye