Author Topic: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread  (Read 18759 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 08:46:38 PM »
I see an invisible member (I've got a good eye for those kind of things) and yet I am under strict guidelines not to divulge their identity.... it's not you RS.  :evillaugh:

You have a good eye for invisible members? WOW! :bow: :evillaugh:

Obviously for invisible members, I must rely on my keen sense of touch.  :evillaugh:

Next!!!!
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 08:47:15 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

So what the heck does the thread title mean anywho???

It's meant to draw people in.... it is the anti-circle jerk thread. If you want a circle-jerk thread (I will make but one small dig  :-)), then see you over there.  :p <- very subtle hint.... I think you are sharp enough to pick up on it.

You give me credit for too much cleverness.  :p

Oh, and hi ACC. Congrats on finishing the exam. (take homes can be more work than regual exams)

Hey RS.  Thanks.  :)  Considering I had to put a lot of liberal BS in that paper (As it was an ethics class, I basically had to give the professor what she wanted to read) in order to get a good grade.  Of course, I took the advice of someone here at CC, and got some subtle digs in on the essay portion of the exam.   :evillaugh:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »
I am so going to tear up this thread. Short Bus tallyhoooooooooo!

You are going to make me work aren't you?  :thatsright:

Mia will moderate me. She loves to take me to her slave room.  :evillaugh:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 08:48:25 PM »
Taxman is too much of a gentleman to succumb to my lusty ways.  :uhsure:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »
I see an invisible member (I've got a good eye for those kind of things) and yet I am under strict guidelines not to divulge their identity.... it's not you RS.  :evillaugh:

Obviously for invisible members, I must rely on my keen sense of touch.  :evillaugh:

Next!!!!

Kinda like braille?  :evillaugh:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 08:49:20 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

It's meant to draw people in.... it is the anti-circle jerk thread. If you want a circle-jerk thread (I will make but one small dig  :-)), then see you over there.  :p <- very subtle hint.... I think you are sharp enough to pick up on it.

Oh, and hi ACC. Congrats on finishing the exam. (take homes can be more work than regual exams)

Hey RS.  Thanks.  :)  Considering I had to put a lot of liberal BS in that paper (As it was an ethics class, I basically had to give the professor what she wanted to read) in order to get a good grade.  Of course, I took the advice of someone here at CC, and got some subtle digs in on the essay portion of the exam.   :evillaugh:

I love the idea of a liberal teaching ethics.  :thatsright:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 08:49:22 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

Hey RS.  Thanks.  :)  Considering I had to put a lot of liberal BS in that paper (As it was an ethics class, I basically had to give the professor what she wanted to read) in order to get a good grade.  Of course, I took the advice of someone here at CC, and got some subtle digs in on the essay portion of the exam.   :evillaugh:

Thata girl! :evillaugh: :bow:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 08:50:33 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

Well done! On both counts.  :cheersmate:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »

Next!!!!

more like groping.  :evillaugh:

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 08:51:03 PM »

She must have super awesome powers to do that offline.  :tongue: :-)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:02 PM »
Duke... I promise to behave myself if you interact with me.   :popcorn:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:28 PM »

Is this going to be one of those infamous threads with the suposedly racy Schade pics that every CCer has seen but me?  :lmao:

I'm only asking because i already need a cigarette.  :p
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:51 PM »

I haven't drunk enough to be invisable yet.  :rimshot:

It's like my big old dog who jumps on the sofa, as soon as I get close to her.... she shuts her eyes as if I do not see her.  :whatever:
When I take my cat for extended visits to my mom's, my cat sits on my lap and my mom's cat comes to investigate and my cat moans and complains and hisses until I cover her eyes and then she stops.  If she looks over my hand and sees the other cat again, she starts up again but if she can't see the other cat she can't complain.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:56 PM »

Well it's a raincheck type of deal.

CC needs to let their hair down.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »

Next!!!!

more like groping.  :evillaugh:

That's something teenagers do...

...lucky bastages. :bawl: :censored: :p :-)

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2008, 08:53:55 PM »

Is this going to be one of those infamous threads with the suposedly racy Schade pics that every CCer has seen but me?  :lmao:

Get the whole pack ready, friend.  :uhsure: :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

Well, the official class title was "Ethics And Morals In The Sciences."    Her only redeeming quality involved rants against PETA, surprisingly, and their attempts to disrupt research (animal testing). 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2008, 08:54:46 PM »

Well it's a raincheck type of deal.

CC needs to let their hair down.

I shall not interfere then...carry on

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2008, 08:54:49 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

You are in "a mood" eh?  :rotf:

Danger danger... lock up your sons women folk!!  :tongue:

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2008, 08:58:01 PM »

Some CCers had all the luck, lol. But hey, when you gotta do your job, no hard feelings. (aw crap, I'm already getting punny)

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »

It's like my big old dog who jumps on the sofa, as soon as I get close to her.... she shuts her eyes as if I do not see her.  :whatever:
When I take my cat for extended visits to my mom's, my cat sits on my lap and my mom's cat comes to investigate and my cat moans and complains and hisses until I cover her eyes and then she stops.  If she looks over my hand and sees the other cat again, she starts up again but if she can't see the other cat she can't complain.

That is really interesting, although I am surprised that the sense of smell doesn't kick in and still drive her nuts. 

Maybe she doesn't like the way the other cat is eyeballing her.  :-)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2008, 09:02:29 PM »

Some CCers had all the luck, lol. But hey, when you gotta do your job, no hard feelings. (aw crap, I'm already getting punny)

You have seen me....  :whatever:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2008, 09:07:20 PM »

You have seen me....  :whatever:

I've heard tails of a glorious tail and my imagination is second to none.  :naughty:  Does that count?

- Ayn Rand

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2008, 09:13:50 PM »

That is really interesting, although I am surprised that the sense of smell doesn't kick in and still drive her nuts. 

Maybe she doesn't like the way the other cat is eyeballing her.  :-)
I think I could parlay my cat's and your dog's philosophy into a lucrative career as a motivational speaker:

If you want to be happy but then see something you don't like, something that offends you or makes you angry, just don't look.

“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey