Author Topic: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread  (Read 18760 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread
« on: July 17, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »
Commence with the atrocities, peeps.  :-)
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: Not.a.circle.jerk.by.any.stretch.im.die.Thursday.thread
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »
C'mon, I will play with myself if noone joins me.  :evillaugh:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 08:26:06 PM »
Lucky noone.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 08:30:35 PM »
Lucky noone.

Noone is so yesterday. I'm going to burst RS. I swear.  :evillaugh:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 08:32:09 PM »
I just saw Odin read this thread and then got the hell out of dodge.  :lmao:

I don't bite.... hard.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 08:32:50 PM »
C'mon ACC say something. Don't be ashamed of your crazy Aunt Schade.  :uhsure:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »
Lucky noone.

Have a drink, it helps!  :cheersmate:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 08:34:26 PM »
Lucky noone.

That's the problem, I don't drink.

haha .... :cheersmate:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 08:34:52 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

So what the heck does the thread title mean anywho???

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 08:34:58 PM »

LOL, alright. 

I just finished up a take-home final exam, time to relax with a beer.   :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 08:35:57 PM »
I see an invisible member (I've got a good eye for those kind of things) and yet I am under strict guidelines not to divulge their identity.... it's not you RS.  :evillaugh:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 08:37:09 PM »
Lucky noone.

Don't drink ever? Or drink so little you had one and now your drunk? Cuz only one of those is a "problem".  :-)

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

It's meant to draw people in.... it is the anti-circle jerk thread. If you want a circle-jerk thread (I will make but one small dig  :-)), then see you over there.  :p <- very subtle hint.... I think you are sharp enough to pick up on it.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 08:38:55 PM »

LOL, alright. 

I just finished up a take-home final exam, time to relax with a beer.   :cheersmate:

If I were closer I would bring a box of Cubans. Not Cigars, a real box of Cubans.  :lmao:  :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: Now that was downright ridiculous what I just said. Who is laughing? Anybody? Noone?  :lmao:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »
Lucky noone.

Don't drink ever? Or drink so little you had one and now your drunk? Cuz only one of those is a "problem".  :-)

I iz a cheap date.  :evillaugh:  :cheersmate:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »
I see an invisible member (I've got a good eye for those kind of things) and yet I am under strict guidelines not to divulge their identity.... it's not you RS.  :evillaugh:

I haven't drunk enough to be invisable yet.  :rimshot:

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 08:41:52 PM »

I haven't drunk enough to be invisable yet.  :rimshot:

It's like my big old dog who jumps on the sofa, as soon as I get close to her.... she shuts her eyes as if I do not see her.  :whatever:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »
RS, I know you have the stamina, stay up with me all night,.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »
Yoo hoo, invisible peeps... reveal yourself.  :evillaugh:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 08:43:49 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

It's meant to draw people in.... it is the anti-circle jerk thread. If you want a circle-jerk thread (I will make but one small dig  :-)), then see you over there.  :p <- very subtle hint.... I think you are sharp enough to pick up on it.

You give me credit for too much cleverness.  :p

Oh, and hi ACC. Congrats on finishing the exam. (take homes can be more work than regual exams)

- Ayn Rand

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 08:44:04 PM »

You have a good eye for invisible members? WOW! :bow: :evillaugh:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 08:44:24 PM »
I am so going to tear up this thread. Short Bus tallyhoooooooooo!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 08:45:22 PM »
I am so going to tear up this thread. Short Bus tallyhoooooooooo!

You are going to make me work aren't you?  :thatsright:

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 08:45:36 PM »
I'm having a bottle. LOL

You give me credit for too much cleverness.  :p

Oh, and hi ACC. Congrats on finishing the exam. (take homes can be more work than regual exams)

haha regual...

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 08:45:58 PM »
RS, I know you have the stamina, stay up with me all night,.

I can go all night. I'd be pretty awfully drunkly come daybreak though.

- Ayn Rand