Author Topic: Happy New Year everybody!  (Read 703 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Happy New Year everybody!
« on: December 31, 2020, 08:53:31 PM »
A happy and joyous 2021 to all men of decency and civility and goodwill!

As the liver is shutting down--among other erosions of cancer--I doubt I'll be around much of 2021, but I am confident God has let me live long enough to see the beginning of that for which I've constantly yearned since the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius, the death throes of the hippies, the Gotterdammerung of the hippies.

Having ruled politics, bureaucracy, culture, academia, the media since the mid-term elections of 1974 when they ousted the white guys, the Man, the Establishment, they aren't going gently and quietly, but they are going.  There's still a lot of them in positions of power and authority, but their numbers are decreasing, not increasing.

What is to come after the hippiepocalyse, I have no idea, but it surely can't be any worse than the Age of Aquarius has been.

So I thank God that I'm at least seeing the beginning of the end of them, as if watching the last dinosaur, mired and sinking in the quicksand, roaring and bellowing in fear and frustration at its inevitable extinction.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
Re: Happy New Year everybody!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 10:04:17 PM »
Happy New year.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 11:15:18 PM »
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Vader Rules!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 11:43:23 PM »
Happy new year!  Frank, I hope you’ll be around much longer than you think. No man knows the hour or the day of course, but I pray yours is far from the here and now.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 01:18:08 PM »
Belated Happy New year all y'all!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 03:33:55 PM »
It's 3 Jan so I'm late to the party (hell, I crashed on NYE before midnight anyway), but let's pray that 2021 isn't the dick-dance that 2020 was.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 04:47:01 PM »
Better late than never so Happy New Years one and all. Here's to hoping life gets back to normal and we can see friends and family without a bio-hazzard suit on.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2021, 07:56:01 PM »
Belated Happy New Year. The wife and I have moved to Idaho, and are still awating appliances for the house. who knew the "pandemic" would effect such things?

Frank, my heart goes out to you. You are the epitome of "keep your chin up".

Something for your spirit and soul. Maybe just a place to not think and just be. It is what fly fishing and the places it brings me is about.

May peace and tranquility be with you.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.