Author Topic: Send a terrorist to hell, then enjoy a plate of meatloaf and a bowl of ice cream  (Read 804 times)

Offline Delmar

Fri Jan 3, 2020, 11:42 AM
Miles Archer (17,476 posts)

So the ****er was actually gorging on his two scoops as the airstrikes hit.

President Donald J. Trump dined on meatloaf and ice cream as news broke that the U.S. struck and killed Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani in Iraq. We’ve now learned that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, among others, joined the president at his Mar-a-Lago club while the world digested the possibility of a potential impetus to World War III.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/trump-ate-meatloaf-and-ice-cream-as-news-of-soleimani-airstrike-broke/
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212835041

The president has a tough job, but the job does have its perks--send a scum bag to hell and then kick back and enjoy a plate of meatloaf and a bowl of ice cream.

Response to Miles Archer (Original post)Fri Jan 3, 2020, 12:09 PM
Star Member Docreed2003 (10,251 posts)
5. So McCarthy knew about the attack

But the Speaker of the House did not??? There are no depths to the depravity.
Smart move, Pelosi would've blabbed.

Response to Docreed2003 (Reply #5)Fri Jan 3, 2020, 12:12 PM
dalton99a (43,449 posts)
7. +1. It seems he told Republicans in Congress.
If the democrats ever start acting like adults, maybe then they'll start getting treated like adults.

Response to Miles Archer (Original post)Fri Jan 3, 2020, 12:52 PM
Star Member Baitball Blogger (33,105 posts)
9. Meatloaf and ice cream?

Seriously, how does he keep his arteries open?

What a stud horse man.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

They seem fixated on the fact that President Trump was eating while the strike went down.  WTF was he supposed to do?  Go on a fast for a week because our drones killed a very bad man?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I wish they would have reported he was eating meatloaf and eating ice cream while reading "The Pet Goat". That would have really set the kooks off.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

So Trump should have tipped off that something was about to happen by deviating from his normal routine? The risk would have been low, but why take any risk at all?

As for the Dems' and MSM's - I know, repetitive and redundant - "World War III" hysteria ... well, I see all the time that I consistently underestimate DUmmie stupidity, so I won't ask whether they are stupid enough to buy it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

WOW, now you ass holes need to start another impeachment trial for that as well! :bird: :loser: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

1. Two scoops of ice cream is "gorging"? A basic banana split is three scoops.

2. In "honor" of Soleimani, I hope it was rocky road.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
1. Two scoops of ice cream is "gorging"? A basic banana split is three scoops.

2. In "honor" of Soleimani, I hope it was rocky road.

DUmmies are still obsessing over an amount of ice cream which is half or less of what they consume on a daily basis?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>Miles Archer (17,476 posts) So the ****er was actually gorging on his two scoops as the airstrikes hit.

If only you knew who your spouse was doing while you diddle yourself with the sickness in your mind.

Offline landofconfusion80

He was all out of bubble gum
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

A bit of irony:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!