Author Topic: Trump you ****in Moron (Iran)  (Read 622 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Trump you ****in Moron (Iran)
« on: January 02, 2020, 11:46:27 PM »
brettdale (10,197 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212833417

Trump you ****in Moron (Iran)
Are you kidding me?????

You know somewhere around the world, they are going to retaliate against Americans.

What the **** what trump thinking?

Marie Marie (7,418 posts)

3. He made sure that the press release mentioned that it was at his direction.

I would bet that he will rue the day he attached his name and took credit for this blunder. The mess he created will soon cloud the momentary glory he thinks his show of "strength" got him. As brettdale said: Trump you ****in Moron.

Captain Zero (800 posts)

6. If you think about it Iran has been testing our possible vulnerabilities.

It seems every couple months lately they have tested something then said whoops.

They fired a missile or two at oil ships and military ships over there in the Gulf.
They have tested points in Iraq, both in the North and in Baghdad at the embassy.
Some cyber attacks here and there over the last year can be potentially traced to them.

think they have learned anything they might now decide to use?

Star Member IcyPeas (7,908 posts)

7. Soleimani made those threats already here: (2 min video)

Yashar Ali 🐘

@yashar
 · 3h
Replying to @yashar
6. Qods Force is also responsible for successful and attempted terrorist acts and assassinations in countries like Argentina, the United States, India, and Germany.

Yashar Ali 🐘

@yashar
7. Watch this clip of Soleimani speaking to understand what his rhetoric is like. He was/is a hardliners hardliner

and yet the DUmpmonkiez side with our enemies. Again.  :bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Trump you ****in Moron (Iran)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 12:35:31 AM »
>brettdale (10,197 posts) You know somewhere around the world, they are going to retaliate against Americans.

For every American they put in a hospital, we send a ten million of theirs to the grave.  Simple math.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 02:37:44 AM »
Maybe we should take the Obama approach: Send them a few planeloads of cash and ask them nicely to stop attacking us.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 08:25:25 AM »
Maybe we should take the Obama approach: Send them a few planeloads of cash and ask them nicely to stop attacking us.

Worked so well the first time!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Delmar

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 10:33:18 AM »
Lurking shitgibbons--maybe I didn't give Barry all the credit he deserved when he "took out" Osama Bin Laden, but I sure as hell didn't go around saying that taking him out was a mistake or that OBL was a great leader.  Also, I didn't apologize to Afghanistan for what Barry did.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2020, 11:06:11 AM »
Surprisingly, even a couple of DUmmies admit the guy was an asshole up to no good at all, and had it coming, they're just upset Trump got the score and quivering in their booties about blowback.

History lesson, DU: Being so fearful of blowback that you do nothing when attacked in small ways means that you vastly increase your chances of getting smacked really hard in a big way.  This is also the result if you don't do something necessary when it needs to be done because 'The wrong dude(s) might get credit for it.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2020, 12:52:31 PM »
You know somewhere around the world, they are going to retaliate against Americans.

They already had, **** nuts.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2020, 01:48:38 PM »
Those aren't the dumbest takes I've heard or seen so far; that distinction belongs to Rose McGowan.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2020, 02:09:54 PM »
The DUmp is still the go to place for the DUmbest take on just about everything.

But

The NYT, CNN, WAPO, and all the other eneMedia is gaining on the DUchebags at the DUmp.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2020, 03:40:47 PM »
Heard about the WaPo headline calling that sick bastard something like deeply religious.  Waiting to see some dolt reference his "rugged good looks".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender