Author Topic: What could possibly go into a Trump pRresidential Library? Cyrano  (Read 899 times)

Offline CC27

Cyrano (11,774 posts)

What could possibly go into a Trump pRresidential Library?

We know that the majority of items will be photos of him. But what else could be put there?

Printouts of his "greatest tweets?"

Pics of thousands of Muslims in NJ cheering the WTC coming down? Or pics of Trump's huge inauguration crowd as opposed to Obama's tiny crowd. A search is underway for the originals of these.

A film clip of Trump shoving a European Prime Minister our of the way so he could be in front of the camera. Well, in Trump World, I'm sure that counts as a "manly" moment.

Photo shopped pictures of him with very large hands?

Trump reviewing a parade of all our military might. (Oh. Sorry. That didn't happen.)

Trump doing a mocking imitation of a disabled journalist?

Trump's border wall? (Search for pics ongoing.)

Trump's accomplishments? Children being ripped from their parents and put in cages didn't make the cut.

Trump's greatest speeches? (Rumor is that editors are working overtime to splice together any pieces of any of his speeches that make sense.)

Signed Pardons of murderers, not to mention Joe Arpaio and a Navy Seal hated by all other Seals?

Actually, I'm at a loss as to what could possible fill a Trump "pResidential library.

Need some help here.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212811433

You need a lot of  help with your mental health you mofo.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: What could possibly go into a Trump pRresidential Library? Cyrano
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 02:43:49 PM »
What ever it is it will be better than obama's with a basket ball and rib restaurant. :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 04:43:03 PM »
Very mental :jerkit: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 07:21:26 PM »
"Pics of thousands of Muslims in NJ cheering the WTC coming down?"
Go ahead and pretend that there WEREN'T Muslim barbarians openly cheering and celebrating in the streets when 9/11 happened. I quite distinctly remember seeing the footage of it that day, and sorry to disappoint liberal scum like you, Cyrano, but I'll never forget it or pretend it didn't happen for the sake of political correctness.
"Photo shopped pictures of him with very large hands?"
Ah, openly making fun of the size of his hands. Very mature, and just what I'd expect from the Party of Tolerance. Meanwhile, during the Obama Administration, if anyone so much as noted that a tie ol' Barry was wearing at a state dinner had a mustard stain on it, the DUmmies would openly accuse him of being an evil racist bigot.
"Trump's accomplishments? Children being ripped from their parents and put in cages didn't make the cut."
Indeed it didn't, because those are Obama's accomplishments, not Trump's. As you liberal morons must again be reminded, those pictures of kids in cages that you on the Left were shrieking and howling about were actually taken in 2014, when OBAMA was president. In fact, the illegal immigrant kids who were spared from having to join their criminal parents in jail are actually treated much better and more humanely in those facilities under President Trump (Man, I love saying that, just because it pisses you DUmmies off so much) than they were under Obama.
"Signed Pardons of murderers, not to mention Joe Arpaio and a Navy Seal hated by all other Seals?"
1. Arpaio was pardoned because his trial was conducted under extremely sketchy circumstances that violated his rights.
2. Obama pardoned countless drug offenders, including dope dealers with ties to gangs who got to be back on the streets peddling their crap and destroying lives to make a quick buck thanks to him.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 04:13:54 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 05:21:49 AM »
I'm interested in where it'll be built. 

Mar-A-Lago has too many hurricanes.  And NYC isn't really a hassle-free environment.  Cleveland might be best, as the site of his Nomination.  Plus there's Steinbrenner/NY Yankees ROCK & ROLL Hall Of Fame vibe. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 09:26:14 AM »
I’m thinking Cyrano‘s head on a pike would make a nice display piece.  :loser:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
I’m thinking Cyrano‘s head on a pike would make a nice display piece.  :loser:

Copies of DU-threads in the months before the 2016 election.

Copies of DU-howling-rage-threads in the months after the 2016 election.

Videos of Skews "reporters" involuntary displays of dismay as they were announcing the nascent 2016 Trump victory.

The same for 2020?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2019, 11:34:03 AM »
The magic wand that Trump used to bring back 750,000 manufacturing jobs?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2019, 01:23:49 PM »
An entire section will have all the historic economic records set during Trump's term.

After Obama was elected in 2008, the stock market rose 9,000 points during Obama's eight year term.

After Trump was elected in 2016, the stock market rose 9,000 points in JUST THREE years and it probably would have been MUCH higher if the FED didn't try to crash the economy in 2018.   :cheersmate:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2019, 01:32:34 PM »
After Obama was elected in 2008, the stock market rose 9,000 points during Obama's eight year term.

After Trump was elected in 2016, the stock market rose 9,000 points in JUST THREE years and it probably would have been MUCH higher if the FED didn't try to crash the economy in 2018.   :cheersmate:

There was an economic downturn in late 2008 that caused the stock market to plummet. That was the context of Obama's 9000 point rise, and it took that long because of the stunted anemic Obama-covery. But if Obama's recovery was as great as DU-grade Progs claimed it was, why Trump's similar rise in 1/3 the time?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2020, 01:27:36 PM »

I do not know what would go in there but it better be wall to wall this:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2020, 01:34:18 PM »
Pictures of the 1979 embassy hostages and of the aftermath of Benghazi, with the caption, "Not on MY watch!"

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 08:10:01 PM »
How about record low black unemployment levels? How about at least making some progress with N. Korea? How about inventing a whole new disease for the left known as Trump Derangement Syndrom for the lulz of the general populous, for doing nothing more than joining the '16 campaign trail, Cryano?

I considre that his crowning achievement among a plethora of others.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 08:16:19 PM »
Maybe the ring of Soleimani, the hopefully-deceased leader of Iran's Quds Force? :fuelfire:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2020, 01:04:54 PM »
What could possibly go into a Trump pRresidential Library?

WINNING!
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.