Author Topic: Talked with Mike Huckabee this morning.  (Read 947 times)

Offline Wingnut

• Just Off Probation
  • What’s it all about boy, elucidate!
Talked with Mike Huckabee this morning.
« on: October 31, 2018, 02:52:33 PM »
I was heading in to early vote and the Gov was on his way out.  Told him I loved the job his Daughter is doing and just had a normal conversation.  No political/vote talk at all.   Nice Man.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Talked with Mike Huckabee this morning.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 04:02:09 PM »
I like Mike.  I don't know him personally, but what he presents in public is that of a very honest, decent human being.

I did meet Orville Faubus once.  LOL  I had no idea who he was.  He invited me to sit down at the table where he was having dinner alone.  He was a nice guy, too.  Went to my soon to be inlaws house at the time, and told them about this guy I met and my future dad in law looked at me and said "you don't know who that is, do you?"  I told him, no.  He told me who he was.   :rotf:  I think I was 20 or 21 at the time.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Talked with Mike Huckabee this morning.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 07:49:28 AM »
I like Mike.  I don't know him personally, but what he presents in public is that of a very honest, decent human being.

And that just drives the left nuts. :thatsright: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!