Current Events > The DUmpster

Why would anyone buy a Trump Bible for $60?

<< < (2/2)

Airwolf:

--- Quote from: SVPete on March 27, 2024, 03:48:21 PM ---Eco-Leechyer RFK Jr. is polling that high? :o He's probably taking way more votes away from LIEden than from Trump. Some conservatives might like his anti-Covid-vax stance, but when they look at the rest of his record and the Prog-Loon he chose to be his VP candidate, I don't think they'll buy what he's selling.

--- End quote ---

I find it interesting that who he chose to be VP is a nobody compared to the others that were mentioned. It's good he didn't pick Jesse Ventura, It would have been like picking John Kerry. Aron Rodgers would have the name brand, but would he have made a difference? Well as long as he pulls the really far left away from Spongebrains Shitmypants and cost him the election It's all good.

SVPete:

--- Quote from: Airwolf on March 28, 2024, 02:57:33 PM ---I find it interesting that who he chose to be VP is a nobody compared to the others that were mentioned. It's good he didn't pick Jesse Ventura, It would have been like picking John Kerry. Aron Rodgers would have the name brand, but would he have made a difference? Well as long as he pulls the really far left away from Spongebrains Shitmypants and cost him the election It's all good.

--- End quote ---

Well Nicole Shanahan is a 38YO divorcee, and apparently RFK Jr. has the Kennedy zipper-control, ummmm, issues. Maybe he has the hots for her.

franksolich:

--- Quote from: Airwolf on March 28, 2024, 02:57:33 PM ---
--- Quote ---It's all good.
--- End quote ---

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version