Current Events > The DUmpster

You know what is NOT happening in Baltimore?

(1/4) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Collimator (1,639 posts)

You know what is NOT happening in Baltimore?
Nobody is shaking their heads and saying, "Yes, this is a terrible tragedy. But people make mistakes and maybe the pilot had mental health issues. But, hey, if you want to enjoy the freedom of buying lots of stuff inexpensively, you have to accept that these sorts of things will happen."

Nope. People are looking into what happened this morning with an eye to making sure that it doesn't happen again.

That's because it wasn't a mass shooting that took the lives of ordinary people just trying to get through an ordinary day.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218810948
--- End quote ---

Oh spare me you jackass

Texacon:
I met a lady on a vacation we were on one time and she was in the insurance industry.  Her specialty was barge companies.  What was fascinating to me was how many of these boats and barges hit bridges.  She said it happens all the time.  Daily.

So, does this mental midget want to explain why this problem wasn't fixed before this particular bridge was hit?

Can he explain why we still have tractor trailer accidents?

How about railroad accidents?

No?  Wouldn't those be closer to the point than someone misusing a firearm, on purpose?

KC

SVPete:
Was that DU OP supposed to be coherent? Did any DU-member mistake it for being coherent?

Muddling 2:

--- Quote from: SVPete on March 26, 2024, 03:27:23 PM ---Was that DU OP supposed to be coherent? Did any DU-member mistake it for being coherent?

--- End quote ---

The DUmp Monkeys are imagining the OP made some kind of incredibly clever analogy between the bridge disaster and a mass shooting.

As usual, they are completely wrong.

Airwolf:
No one knows anything about what happened other then a ship hit the bridge. It figures some idiot on the DUmp would spout off and try to look smart. Mission failed their DUmbass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version