Author Topic: Global warming caused by chlorofluorocarbons, not carbon dioxide, new study says  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Global warming caused by chlorofluorocarbons, not carbon dioxide, new study says

Chlorofluorocarbons are to blame for global warming since the 1970s and not carbon dioxide, according to new research from the University of Waterloo published in the International Journal of Modern Physics B this week. This graph shows the predicted path of global temperatures is set to continue their decline as a result of depletion of CFC's in the atmosphere. Credit: Qing-Bin Lu, University of Waterloo.

Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) are to blame for global warming since the 1970s and not carbon dioxide, according to new research from the University of Waterloo published in the International Journal of Modern Physics B this week.

CFCs are already known to deplete ozone, but in-depth statistical analysis now shows that CFCs are also the key driver in global climate change, rather than carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
Phys.org

Oh hey, look at this.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Evidence bunk? Change narrative.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline CG6468

The chlorofluorocarbons were the FIRST so-called problem at the beginning of this bovine fecal material.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I believe that heat is the cause of global warming but it is offset by seasonal global cooling around New Years in the northern hemisphere.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I believe that heat is the cause of global warming but it is offset by seasonal global cooling around New Years in the northern hemisphere.

Ya that big ball of fusion out in space..............oh wait..................not the right answer........ :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities

Ya that big ball of fusion out in space..............oh wait..................not the right answer........ :thatsright:
In the case of the libs running con jobs...

Big Ball of Con Fusion...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWtIvoub6XU[/youtube]

People moving in because of the color of their skin...
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

You don't mean that 1,000,000 mile diamete,r unshielded, thermonuclear reactor at the center of the solar system, do you?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Jmartin

• Just Off Probation
Yep the Sun. It grows a bit more luminous as time goes by. In other words it puts out more solar energy. The Earth will be much warmer in a few million years, and if we haven't kill ourselves off by then. There is nothing we will be able to do about it.

Offline ColonelCarrots

I heard heat is the cause of warmth. I have ascertained that the sun is hot, and that it warms the earth. So we must ask kindly to the sun to stop warming the earth, or we will have the UCLA sue it for all it's worth.