Author Topic: Top Excuses for Hillary's Campaign Departure  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
Top Excuses for Hillary's Campaign Departure
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:32:08 AM »
It looks like Obama is gonna' displace Hillary as the Democrat front runner. The Drudge Report headline just made my day! But it seems to me a person like Hillary would never admit personal defeat, she needs someone else to blame. So that got me thinking of what excuse would Hillary use to withdraw from the race. How about these:

1. Bill cheats on her again and she needs time to "save her marriage".
2. She gets some kind of made up medical malady, up to and including breast cancer.
3. Chelsea has a "crisis' of some sort and needs attention.

No matter what she comes up with, I'm sure it will be calculated. What do you think?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Top Excuses for Hillary's Campaign Departure
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:45:18 AM »
I don't think she'll give up at all. She'll fight to the bitter end. I think we're underestimating the Clinton Political Machine. It's true that they aren't used to defeat but I don't see her calculating her way out of a loss. I think she'll play even dirtier and then blame any loss on the VRWC and Democratic attack machine.  :hammer:

edited to add: the only plausible scenario I can see at this time would be something having to do with her 88 year old mother.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »
I think she will go all the way and eventually pull it out on Super Tuesday. I hope she does withdraw because the Clinton machine will be an awesome force. Just look at all the dead bodies littered along their politicial life span.

My greatest fear is that she will be elected Prez. Obama would be a ***** cat compared to this mean vindictive bitch because it would be her way or the highway with no compromise.

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »

Offline scotth

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 01:47:37 PM »
People are living in fantasy land if they think she is anywhere close to quiting.  Bill lost in Iowa and didn't win NH either.  She has a ton of cash and she has said she raised a ton of money in the last quarter of 07.  She is certainly in until Super Tuesday and unless Obama runs the board she will still probably remain in the race.  The best thing for Obama would be for Edwards to dropout and endorse him if Edwards doesn't win SC.  Edwards is sucking off a lot of votes Obama could be pulling that might bring this race to a quicker conclusion.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 01:51:41 PM by scotth »

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 01:57:22 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4097366
Where's the puking smilie at?

I'm inspired by leaders who cry when the going gets tough. No really. I am.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »
That was as fake as her southern accent.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
Well she's pulled the "but I'm a female and the mean ole boys are picking on me" card so this doesn't surprise me.  :loser:

and yes Hillary, the voters DO get to decide.  :bird:

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jendf

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »
People are living in fantasy land if they think she is anywhere close to quiting.  Bill lost in Iowa and didn't win NH either.  She has a ton of cash and she has said she raised a ton of money in the last quarter of 07.  She is certainly in until Super Tuesday and unless Obama runs the board she will still probably remain in the race.  The best thing for Obama would be for Edwards to dropout and endorse him if Edwards doesn't win SC.  Edwards is sucking off a lot of votes Obama could be pulling that might bring this race to a quicker conclusion.

100 percent agree, Scott. Someone is going to have to drag her from the podium kicking and screaming. There's no bowing out gracefully for this "lady."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »
Ugh. He's still a finger pointing tool.  :loser:

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 03:56:52 PM »
I predict lots of rough sex in Chappaqua if Hillary doesn't get this nomination...I feel sorry for Bill's buthole... :asssmack:

Offline jendf

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 06:01:29 PM »
I predict lots of rough sex in Chappaqua if Hillary doesn't get this nomination...I feel sorry for Bill's buthole... :asssmack:

Ew.