Author Topic: Poopy Pants spins a bouncy yarn  (Read 679 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Poopy Pants spins a bouncy yarn
« on: December 01, 2019, 03:58:21 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212742467

demtenjeep

at the grocery store tonight picking up things for finger foods, meatballs and chips w/dip world fa

I make the best dip in the world....

I had my chiefs jacket on. The guy behind me started talking about it was going to be a hell of a game KC / Oak always a huge game.

I told them actually it is for a democratic watch party for those of us that didn't get to watch in real time due to jobs and life

I was expecting a bad grumbling coming but instead, I was asked if I minded could he come as well. I said NO problem.

It was a pleasant surprise-but even more surprising, he paid for my groceries. I insisted I could pay but he replied that this was the worst president ever in his lifetime . HE said people need to believe the truth.

Sure...
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: Poopy Pants spins a bouncy yarn
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 04:34:42 PM »
Needs cop-emitting bushes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 07:16:19 PM »
He did not pay for those groceries.  She was drunk when she posted this, passed out, and never came back. 

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 06:32:26 AM »
I told them actually it is for a democratic watch party

I wonder what they were watching? The dimwit clown debates or bumbling joe gaffe hour. Or maybe mayor pete's hate fest. :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »
demtenjeep

at the grocery store tonight picking up things for finger foods, meatballs and chips w/dip world fa

I make the best dip in the world....

I had my chiefs jacket on. The guy behind me started talking about it was going to be a hell of a game KC / Oak always a huge game.

I told them actually it is for a democratic watch party for those of us that didn't get to watch in real time due to jobs and life

I was expecting a bad grumbling coming but instead, I was asked if I minded could he come as well. I said NO problem.

It was a pleasant surprise-but even more surprising, he paid for my groceries. I insisted I could pay but he replied that this was the worst president ever in his lifetime . HE said people need to believe the truth.

And the Chiefs kicked the raiders ass like Trump beat Hillary. I watched it until the libs at CBS decided I needed to watch the Broncos and the Chargers instead.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi