Author Topic: "Who'd you rather have a beer with?"  (Read 396 times)

Offline CC27

"Who'd you rather have a beer with?"
« on: March 21, 2024, 07:44:38 AM »
PCIntern (25,278 posts)

Remember that one? I recall telling all my now-former buddies that George W Bush had no interest or intention of having a beer with THEM but it didn’t matter one whit.

The amazing thing about the Right in this country is that they will vote in a guy like Nixon, finally figure out that he’s a criminal like the rest of us suspected; a Bush,Jr. who was a dope and a member of the Lucky Sperm Club who lied about issues that wound up killing and maiming many of his own constituents, not to mention Iraqis; a Reagan who lied about a lot and was selling arms to Iran via a back channel AND lying about it, and there are never any post-administration reflections from them or their Party upon how things went terribly wrong, even by their stupid criteria.

But we get to hear about Monica Lewinsky and Oval Office blowjobs ad infinitum, Kennedy’s affairs with women, Roosevelt’s “wheelchair deception”, Obama’s sneaking of cigarettes and his birth certificate , Biden’s “Crime Family” which never existed, and Carter’s abortive catastrophic nightmare attempt to rescue the hostages in Iran (most likely sabotage from within to guarantee failure).

America is always poised to be proximal to the lowest common denominator- a beer huh? So that’s the best we can do…? One might ask: who woukd you rather ask as a neighbor to keep a close watch on your home when you leave for two weeks.

And you notice that I didn’t even mention once that cartoonish faux-James Bond villain running as a Republican for President this time.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218796840

You have way too much time on your hands ahole.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: "Who'd you rather have a beer with?"
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 08:15:33 AM »
He’s a legend in his own mind. he has a lot to say, but nothing worth listening to :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 09:14:09 AM »
Is this :stoner:-inspired or :couch:-inspired garrulity?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 01:17:41 PM »

Her

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline RonE

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 04:23:30 PM »
Biden’s “Crime Family” which never existed,

Damn. The $$ transfers, shell companies, receipts, videos, bank records, meetings, phone calls, classified docs all over... But we're brainwashed?
Idiot.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 05:05:07 PM »

Damn. The $$ transfers, shell companies, receipts, videos, bank records, meetings, phone calls, classified docs all over... But we're brainwashed?
Idiot.

They will claim that’s all just normal Democrat politician dealings :lmao:

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2024, 08:59:55 PM »
Plenty of names... if 'having a beer' means 'busting glass'.

We're waiting, Dems...

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2024, 03:29:44 PM »

Idiot.

If it doesn't exist then why are the IRS agents saying it does and risking their careers and possibly their lives over it? They only have how many fake companies and bank transfers and other this as mentioned above that points to something going on and it sure as Hell not helping out the Girl Scouts.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"