Author Topic: This is my abortion  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: This is my abortion
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2012, 12:46:33 PM »
What a disgusting piece of shit.  Just goes to prove that she/libs don't give a shit about human life. You already murdered your baby and now you are going to post the remains?  Have some respect for the life that you snuffed you ****ing whore.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2012, 12:50:50 PM »
Coach, maybe her Eternal Torment will be to be torn apart limb-from-limb, and sucked into a vacuum aspirator, over and over and over and over and over and . . .

Having the entirety of unnumbered universes at his fingertips, I'm sure God has something FAAAAAR more imaginative than we mere mortals can comprehend in mind for her when Anne's sentence gets handed down from the Final Judgement bar.

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2012, 12:53:07 PM »
This is my last son at 6 weeks. There is a heart beat

7 weeks

8 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks

Any ****ing questions you asshole of a human!??  You murderer.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2012, 12:58:33 PM »
Having the entirety of unnumbered universes at his fingertips, I'm sure God has something FAAAAAR more imaginative than we mere mortals can comprehend in mind for her when Anne's sentence gets handed down from the Final Judgement bar.

:popcorn:

Yeah.  My example was stolen from a Catholic priest that makes it his life's work to save the unborn. 
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Conservative_Sangfroid

• Banned
  • ENOUGH!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 01:08:20 PM »
I don't believe that this person had this abortion.  Are there even any abortion clinics in Kansas?

98% of all abortions clinics are located within 5 miles of "urban" areas.

The better to kill black people's babies.  Because even though blacks make up +-10% of the population they account from more than half of all abortions performed in the United States of America.

Just as Margaret Sanger wanted when she formed Planned Parenthood.

Margaret Sanger was a HUGE supporter of Eugenics (it is settled science) as were the rest of the Planned Parenthood people.

That is, until, of course, Adolf Hitler took the "science" of Eugenics to its logical solution...or "final solution".
ENOUGH!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 01:11:45 PM »

Any ****ing questions you asshole of a human!??  You murderer.

Methinks you grant Anne far too much credit. Hell, she doesn't even deserve ranking as a mindless animal, because even they show far more concern for their own offspring than the infanticide cult of liberalism.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 02:57:27 PM »
Sybilll, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Thank you for telling us. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 03:48:07 PM »
proud2BlibKansan (93,395 posts)

THIS IS MY ABORTION

Thank you, DUmmie filth, for reminding the rest of the civilized world that the liberal sacrament of "choice" is never really about "the health of the mother".

:clap:

Bravo, DUmbasses, bravo....
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline kraven

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 05:30:51 PM »
I don't believe that this person had this abortion.  Are there even any abortion clinics in Kansas?

Of course there are. Don't you remember Tiller the baby Killer (Satan rest his soul).

• Banned
  • ENOUGH!
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 08:30:14 PM »
No I don't remember that person. 

In Catholic tradition...well forget it.
ENOUGH!

• Banned
  • ENOUGH!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 08:39:45 PM »
Thank you, DUmmie filth, for reminding the rest of the civilized world that the liberal sacrament of "choice" is never really about "the health of the mother".

:clap:

Bravo, DUmbasses, bravo....

Actually, in dumiecrap thinking the health of the mother is damaged by the mere fact that she is pregnant.  The dummierat think of an "unwanted" pregnancy as a disease in and of itself.

Remember what Obama said about his daughters getting pregnant (possibly)?

I read today that 88% of abortions in a certain area were black babies.

ENOUGH!

Offline kraven

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 11:00:32 PM »
No I don't remember that person.  

In Catholic tradition...well forget it.

Tiller the Baby Killer was the abortion Dr shot to death in his church a few years ago. He specialized in late-term abortions. One of his victims was Sarah Brown, who was 36 weeks in gestation when Tiller injected Potassium Chloride into her face/brain in an attempt to abort her. She survived the attempt and was born alive and then left alone to die. A day later, when she stubbornly clung to life, a nurse took pity on her and sought treatment. She was adopted and survived for 5 years, before the damage from the abortion finally succeeded in claiming her life. :(

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=64416216

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2012, 05:29:17 AM »
I don't believe that this person had this abortion.  Are there even any abortion clinics in Kansas?

98% of all abortions clinics are located within 5 miles of "urban" areas.

The better to kill black people's babies.  Because even though blacks make up +-10% of the population they account from more than half of all abortions performed in the United States of America.

Just as Margaret Sanger wanted when she formed Planned Parenthood.

Margaret Sanger was a HUGE supporter of Eugenics (it is settled science) as were the rest of the Planned Parenthood people.

That is, until, of course, Adolf Hitler took the "science" of Eugenics to its logical solution...or "final solution".
She didn't.
As usual she did a copy/paste job and the DUmmies jump all over it and call her a hero. Just the thought of some poor man taking one for the team and actually attempting to mount that worthless oxygen thief makes me want to loose my breakfast.

Way to be original there Anne. :loser: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,75238.0/highlight,my+abortion.html
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:34:24 AM by AprilRazz »
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

• Banned
  • ENOUGH!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
Tiller the Baby Killer was the abortion Dr shot to death in his church a few years ago. He specialized in late-term abortions. One of his victims was Sarah Brown, who was 36 weeks in gestation when Tiller injected Potassium Chloride into her face/brain in an attempt to abort her. She survived the attempt and was born alive and then left alone to die. A day later, when she stubbornly clung to life, a nurse took pity on her and sought treatment. She was adopted and survived for 5 years, before the damage from the abortion finally succeeded in claiming her life. :(

Holy S.  That is a very disgusting story. 
ENOUGH!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »
Holy S.  That is a very disgusting story. 

When I first looked at the pictures of the abortion in a small jar,  my first thought was well darn it, this is life on earth starting out.   

How fascinating and wonderful that a human can come from this, this is how my Mother and I came about and my children started.  Not just humans but most mammals.

A strange metamorphose from cells to  growing to something else. much like a caterpillar growing into a butterfly.

I came from the old time, no sonogram or any way to tell what the sex or health of the baby was inside my body. Those of my time tried all kinds of things to figure out the sex of a baby to the old European tradition of hanging  needle over the belly on a string.  If it turned clock wise a boy, counter clock wise a girl.   If one had bad gas it was a girl with a lot of hair, if the baby kicked and punched  allot it was a boy.   All ways a surprise at the birth.

The mystery of life stays with us up to today, we have all kinds of things in the medical field to try to teach us and the doctors themselves what is going on, but the true reason how this really works is still beyond our grasp.

I cannot understand any female over the age of consent that  will abort a child.    Now this is my American thinking and had I lived else where say, India perhaps things would be different.

For some who are only 6 weeks pregnant and do not know it, others may notice that the woman may change habits and keep one hand on or over their stomach.   Protective action that is subconscious to a unknowing female. 

Pregnancy is all so different for every female, but that subconscious action  is universal.

Those that put themselves above the life growing with in, need to become sterilised to prevent this.  Too bad if they change their minds later, better then be sterile then kill 3+ or more future lives.

I would like a law passed that ANY woman wanting an abortion get it and be sterilized in the same procedure.    Tough shit if your daughter is 16 and you as parents do not want this baby, have to take a few minutes to understand that if the procedure is done you will never be grandparents and your daughter may hate you for life.

Yes I am a Bitch about this, girls that get abortions are encouraged to by family and their teachers.     But, if the family and the girl know they will become childless for life if they abort this one baby may decide to go into another direction.

That jar with potential life bothers me, gives me the feeling I have just seen God over come.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2012, 04:57:19 PM »

WOW!  That poor baby.  I am so glad someone loved her until she died.  I don't feel even a tiny bit of sympathy for Tiller or his family.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill