Author Topic: Oh dear god in heaven...Second Life  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Oh dear god in heaven...Second Life
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2010, 12:19:56 PM »
All this furries talk reminds me of the CSI episode they did on freaks like that.

I thought the writer's of CSI just made that crap up to be funny.  I had no idea it was real until I joined this message board.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2010, 12:27:26 PM »
All this furries talk reminds me of the CSI episode they did on freaks like that.

I thought the writer's of CSI just made that crap up to be funny.  I had no idea it was real until I joined this message board.

See, this is what happens when the Interwebz is used for evil instead of good.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline vlad335

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2010, 03:00:54 PM »

After reading your post I realised I didn't understand what Furries actually were until looking it up on Wikipedia just now.

WTF!?!?! I dont get it! I can usually understand why people have certain interests but this is beyond me. To top it off, the world's largest furry convention is held every year right near here. (They did raise 12grand for a good local charity this year though.) Definately whacked!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2010, 03:04:20 PM »
Where is their convention?

I'm too afraid to search for "furries" on my computer.  lol
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline vlad335

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »
Anthrocon held in Pittsburgh every year. http://www.anthrocon.org/

Damn, I missed it.

Offline vlad335

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2010, 03:18:38 PM »
This just made me laugh out loud.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2010, 03:20:13 PM »
I just don't get it.

They are a bunch of damn freaks.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2010, 03:24:12 PM »
I just don't get it.

They are a bunch of damn freaks.

You can't imagine how creepy and sad they are without seeing them in action. :-)

Something Awful

YouTube

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »
Unfortunately, you cannot do any permanent harm to someone in Second Life. I have damage turned on on my land, which allows me to "Kill" someone on my own land. But when you kill someone, they are just teleported home, all nice and new again. One cool thing though, if the player you killed doesn't happen to have a home position set (like a one day noob might), killing them crashes their viewer.  :evillaugh:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2010, 11:22:39 AM »
A friend of mine back in the day used to play The Sims-Online for the express purpose of doing away with other peoples charactors. He was a serial killer so to speak. He would lure players from parties to his virtual house and lock them up in a room, starving them to death. He always targeted player charactors with the highest rankings. These players spent an enormous amount of effort building up their standing in the game only to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Sims patched the game so he couldn't lock anyone up anymore so he started drowning people in his pool somehow. Sick bastard.

Hmmm... Perhaps Second Life could use a varmit hunter/fur trader.

I see nothing wrong with this................................................ :evillaugh:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2010, 11:27:19 AM »
Actually the best was putting them on an island with a campfire and hay-bales to sit on.................
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline djones520

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »
I had a friend in my childhood who probably became one.  In Japan, sexually deviant lifestyles like this while maybe not accepted, aren't open to scorn like they are here.  Many video games had "animal women" characters, bodies designed to be sexually provacative.  He was always drawn to them a bit more then what I thought was healthy.

I never knew if he went full tilt furry.  We lost touch about the time I turned 15.  But he certainly was the type who could have.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."