Author Topic: Look who I found  (Read 5249 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Look who I found
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2010, 07:45:56 PM »
Currently banned or previously banned?  I know she got the granite cookie for plagiarizing some garbage from another DUmmy a few years ago.

I'm still trying to find out when the whole name change happened.  I bet there's a funny story right there.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2010, 07:49:33 PM »
All of the links gave a little light as to who it was. When looking at them all, there was little doubt. You know, the whole being the sum of its parts and all that.

The picture thread one was worded almost identical to the one Pam started regarding posting a thread of themselves with their siblings.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »
The picture thread one was worded almost identical to the one Pam started regarding posting a thread of themselves with their siblings.

She started a picture thread but never posted a pic of herself.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »
I didn't realize she was banned. I have to admit, many think she is a bit cuckooooooooo!!!! Ok, not a bit cuckoo, but flat out insane.

Not to put too fine a point on it but that describes pretty much all the active posters in GD and many of the other ones as well.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM »
She started a picture thread but never posted a pic of herself.

No doubt for a reason.

Offline soleil

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2010, 07:55:14 PM »
Not to put too fine a point on it but that describes pretty much all the active posters in GD and many of the other ones as well.

A good many of them, yes I can agree with that. Not all, but many.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2010, 07:57:40 PM »

she's not banned. She left on her own. Our daily spotlight became too much for her. I wonder if Der Skimmer has a police/rule on sock puppets?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2010, 07:59:35 PM »
she's not banned. She left on her own. Our daily spotlight became too much for her. I wonder if Der Skimmer has a police/rule on sock puppets?

The new username has over 1K posts, so perhaps they just changed her name for her.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2010, 08:00:04 PM »
It must be killing her to spell correctly.

The secrets out now. No need to continue the facade.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2010, 08:41:00 PM »
Do other people at the DU know that they're both the same person?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »
Do other people at the DU know that they're both the same person?

Don't know. I doubt it. It's apparent to anyone with half a brain. That leaves out a bunch of DUmmy's.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2010, 01:38:50 AM »
Don't know. I doubt it. It's apparent to anyone with half a brain. That leaves out a bunch of DUmmy's.

Bunch?

Try ALL!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2010, 04:25:29 AM »
Awww . . . she's taking her ball and going home.  Again.   :bawl: :tongue: :innocent:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2010, 05:10:36 AM »
Awww . . . she's taking her ball and going home.  Again.   :bawl: :tongue: :innocent:

link?

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2010, 05:13:57 AM »
There is another thread started about her "I've been found, so I am leaving" thread.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2010, 05:25:00 AM »
link?

Quote from: demtenjeep
demtenjeep  (1000+ posts)       Tue Jun-29-10 12:27 AM
Response to Reply #3
6. I have been here since 2004 My identity was changed by Skinner as I was being stalked
   and today it really just doesn't matter any more as my cover was blown.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8654880

Offline Karin

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2010, 07:38:52 AM »
The picture thread was....interesting.  So many aging hippies.  So many unattractive persons.  So many hideous clothes and haircuts. 

Anyway, I remember the most astonishing Pam episode.  She said she was thinking of "placing an order" with the local food bank, and wondered what kind of stuff they had.  Of course, she has a handsomely paid job with the school system, and her husband is gainfully employed as well.  People had to explain to her that the food bank was for people seriously down on their luck.  It just blew my mind, how stupid, selfish, and utterly ignorant one person could be.  I mean, WTF?  She should have died of embarrassment right then and there. 

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2010, 08:39:20 AM »
The picture thread was....interesting.  So many aging hippies.  So many unattractive persons.  So many hideous clothes and haircuts. 

Anyway, I remember the most astonishing Pam episode.  She said she was thinking of "placing an order" with the local food bank, and wondered what kind of stuff they had.  Of course, she has a handsomely paid job with the school system, and her husband is gainfully employed as well.  People had to explain to her that the food bank was for people seriously down on their luck.  It just blew my mind, how stupid, selfish, and utterly ignorant one person could be.  I mean, WTF?  She should have died of embarrassment right then and there. 

Come on you have to be kidding? no one is that stupid,mean or petty. (pam) :lmao:
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline lastparker

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2010, 09:20:06 AM »
Come on you have to be kidding? no one is that stupid,mean or petty. (pam) :lmao:

Oh, nay!  'Tis true!  It wasn't but a few weeks after multiple threads about cruises and expensive purses that Pammy was inquiring about the variety of selections at the food pantries. That was the most memorable post for me.

Now, onto another Pamisode:  the offspring.  Ree has a very good point:

Wow how did the daughter go from bein 17 and movin out to a Junior in college and gettin married in less than a year? Actually it was June 15 of 09....chit I just looked at the date of the daughter gettin married it's April 10th 2010
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=9327263
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,29920.msg314834.html#msg314834

Yes, Pammy's daughter must have a strange disease whereby one ages much faster than a normal human.
From March of 2009:  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=8605491

greenbriar  (1000+ posts)      Sat Mar-14-09 07:17 PM
Original message
Went prom dress shopping with my 17 year old's SR Prom Royal Blue was our mission
 She is actually doing her Jr/Sr year all in the same year so this is her only prom.

We usually do not make a good pair when shopping for her, our tastes are NOT in sync.

Today...we went to one store, didn't like anything there...either of us.

I suggested SEARS...she said oh mom, that is such a low end old lady clothes store, they won't have anything...

I said, well, lets just go see... (mom isn't stupid and was once 17)

We ride up the escalator and right at the top was the most beautiful blue dress with puffs (Imagine the gold ball dress of Belle from Beauty and the Beast only strapless)  BLAH BLAH BLAH....

and from a mere thirteen months later:

demtenjeep  (1000+ posts)     Sat Apr-10-10 12:29 PM
Original message
LIL demtenjeep is getting married!
 They broke the news to us last night (although we knew it was coming)

We couldn't be happier. We only hope they finish school. Both are in their Junior year of College. One to be a nurse the other to be a teacher.

I pray that we are great in-laws...I know we will be great grandparents (hopefully in a FEW years)

I had great role-models for the in-law gig. My MIL has been great. Can't say the same for my spouse's inlaw, my mother is not all that friendly.

We are going to treat them to a honeymoon trip via a cruise line when they set the date.

This is a great day in the demtenjeep household!
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2010, 09:29:21 AM »
Yet she wonders why she is laughed at.
School teacher too. :censored:

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2010, 10:29:06 AM »
This one made me giggle(now the cleaning lady thinks I'm crazy)

arcadian  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jun-29-10 02:36 AM
Response to Original message
49. dirty deeds

demtenjeep

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8654880
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2010, 10:47:14 AM »
This one made me giggle(now the cleaning lady thinks I'm crazy)

Me too.  Except not the cleaning lady part.   :rotf:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2010, 12:22:27 PM »
Hmmmmmm.....amazing! Went from being a Sr in highscrool to a JR in college within 1 year! Wonder where they bought their time machine? I gots to get me one of those!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2010, 03:38:09 PM »
Hmmmmmm.....amazing! Went from being a Sr in highscrool to a JR in college within 1 year! Wonder where they bought their time machine? I gots to get me one of those!

Sorry, you have to have the vast intelligence required to be so educationally advanced {Her mother is afterall a teacher, on chemo in case you hadn't heard) to be able to conceptualize time travel and all it's intricacies.  :rotf: