Author Topic: Another hunk of Big Mo's crotch fruit accuses her of beating her as a child  (Read 1910 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/11517684

Oh my.  If you're following along, this thread is about a DIFFERENT chunk of Big Mo's crotch fruit than the one in the current thread here:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=116914.0

Thu Oct 19, 2017, 10:11 PM
Star Member mopinko (50,371 posts)

how do you sort out

what feelings are your own, how you feel about people, who they are, from what your broken brain is telling you?

i look back at my long marriage, and all the times i thought my ex was a total jerk, and i wonder where my bouts of depression overlap who he really was, and how i really felt about him.

and my kids, jesus. especially when it gets encrusted w all the left over freudian bullshit about your experiences, blah blah blah, that they got in their time on the couch. it's sort of a wonder to me that anybody w mental illness loves their mother. or do they?

Fri Oct 20, 2017, 04:45 PM
8. therapists. sigh.

i think that one thing that happened to the middle kid is that she started therapy at 14, very impressionable, and hungry for validation. of course. and therapists see it as their job to validate their patients. i have never seen one try to pry apart perceptions, and point out where there may be a distorted view of something.

at 18, the therapist felt her dx was borderline pd. now, one of the things borderlines do is make up stories to get people in trouble. pretty sure he knew that her stories about her mother the ogre were exaggerated. he also sort of warned the counselor at her school (a therapeutic school) that she would do this w other students. but to keep her trust, he never confronted her w that.
i truly believe that in the process he validated those exaggerations, to the point where she started to believe them.
she now swears that she was regularly beaten as a small child. this is just not the case. i swear it is not the case. i just flat out did not believe in hitting kids. i am not saying that nobody ever got smacked. in fact, the only real ass kicking i ever handed out was to her. it was somewhere about that time. it was a serious instance of not only out of control and frustrating behavior, but downright dangerous behavior.
but i cant even fight worth a shit. i landed a few slaps. that was it. not a mark. not a bruise. nothing.
but hit a little kid? no. just did not happen. yell, swear, say things i am not proud of, yes. but beatings? just.didnt.happen.
but she would swear to it in court w/o batting an eye.

this really blew up in the divorce. she had her dad thinking that i was beating on them when he wasnt around. we did manage to talk about this, and he said he really had a hard time believing that that was going on and he never heard about it at the time. her older brother would have blown the whistle, fersher. he had/has a hyper sense of justice and right and wrong.
but he wont bring it up w her because that would be the end of his relationship w her.
classic borderline stuff.

Her brother, who has a hyper sense of right and wrong, who just ran from the cops, is in the clink, has a weed addiction problem that you admitted and that you would like to commit to an asylum.  THAT son?   :rotf:

Fri Oct 20, 2017, 05:13 PM
10. oh yeah. been on the couch several times.

found it completely worthless.

Yup.  You're doing great.   :rotf:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=101618.msg1278028#msg1278028

Yeah,it was the lunatic brother that fractured her skull. :whatever:

I hope they put you in jail you freak.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
https://www.democraticunderground.com/11517684

Oh my.  If you're following along, this thread is about a DIFFERENT chunk of Big Mo's crotch fruit than the one in the current thread here:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=116914.0

Her brother, who has a hyper sense of right and wrong, who just ran from the cops, is in the clink, has a weed addiction problem that you admitted and that you would like to commit to an asylum.  THAT son?   :rotf:

Yup.  You're doing great.   :rotf:

It's difficult for me to laugh at this... it really is. What a messed up bunch of freaks.
It's one thing I suppose, and bad enough that your kids would wind up this much of a mess... but the excuses. It's all mechanical malfunction to her somehow, not her fault.
Anyone who has raised kids knows, you can do everything right, at least to the best you think, and they still do things just to dig at you. I suppose it's a normal part of breaking free. But this. MY God...    it wouldn't be so bad if these leftys were just destroying their OWN family and lives, but these animals are eventually released onto society. Then the rest of us are left to deal with AND pay for their worthless asses.

Offline SVPete

So does mo-mo's ex have an urban ferret farm? Or was he the sort of normal one in the making the kids poster-children of dysfunctional family?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
So does mo-mo's ex have an urban ferret farm? Or was he the sort of normal one in the making the kids poster-children of dysfunctional family?

I believe he was a big-city banker--they got divorced some few years ago--but I have no idea what Big Mo has, that would seduce money.

You know of course that if Big Mo hadn't turned into a rabid feminist, become a machine Democrat, gotten tattooed, and hadn't rebelled only because it was the "thing to do" in her time rather than because of any compelling social issue, Big Mo might've turned out okay, a robustly happy woman.

Too bad for her that "rebelling" was more important than being true to herself.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

10. oh yeah. been on the couch several times.

found it completely worthless.

Maybe you need to get on your knees and try it doggie style.

It sounds like you and yours need more and stronger drugs.  :mental: :loser:

A whole family of mental midget losers. :mental: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Maybe you need to get on your knees and.....

Maybe it might be good for her to get down on her knees, bow her head, clasp her hands, and ask God to unmake her from the person she currently is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

Fri Oct 20, 2017, 04:45 PM
8. therapists. sigh.

i think that one thing that happened to the middle kid is that she started therapy at 14, very impressionable, and hungry for validation. of course. and therapists see it as their job to validate their patients. i have never seen one try to pry apart perceptions, and point out where there may be a distorted view of something.

at 18, the therapist felt her dx was borderline pd. now, one of the things borderlines do is make up stories to get people in trouble. pretty sure he knew that her stories about her mother the ogre were exaggerated. he also sort of warned the counselor at her school (a therapeutic school) that she would do this w other students. but to keep her trust, he never confronted her w that.
i truly believe that in the process he validated those exaggerations, to the point where she started to believe them.
she now swears that she was regularly beaten as a small child. this is just not the case. i swear it is not the case. i just flat out did not believe in hitting kids. i am not saying that nobody ever got smacked. in fact, the only real ass kicking i ever handed out was to her. it was somewhere about that time. it was a serious instance of not only out of control and frustrating behavior, but downright dangerous behavior.
but i cant even fight worth a shit. i landed a few slaps. that was it. not a mark. not a bruise. nothing.
but hit a little kid? no. just did not happen. yell, swear, say things i am not proud of, yes. but beatings? just.didnt.happen.
but she would swear to it in court w/o batting an eye.

this really blew up in the divorce. she had her dad thinking that i was beating on them when he wasnt around. we did manage to talk about this, and he said he really had a hard time believing that that was going on and he never heard about it at the time. her older brother would have blown the whistle, fersher. he had/has a hyper sense of justice and right and wrong.
but he wont bring it up w her because that would be the end of his relationship w her.
classic borderline stuff.

Pelosi is nominating her for the Mother of the year award.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer