Author Topic: U.S.-born ISIS bride says 'everyone deserves a second chance'  (Read 2404 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
U.S.-born ISIS bride says 'everyone deserves a second chance'
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:25:39 PM »
Star Member Generic Other (25,776 posts)

U.S.-born ISIS bride says 'everyone deserves a second chance'

AL-ROJ CAMP, Syria — An American-born woman who once urged jihadists in America to "go on drivebys, and spill all of their blood," says she "regrets every single thing" and believes she should be given the option to return to the United States with her young son.

“Anyone that believes in God believes that everyone deserves a second chance, no matter how harmful their sins were,” Hoda Muthana, 25, said in a wide-ranging interview with NBC News from a refugee camp in Syria where she and her 2-year-old son, Adam, live in a tent.

Muthana, who left her home in Alabama to join the Islamic State militant group in 2014 and married three fighters, is one of a number of Western extremists who present a headache to their governments as they want to return home.

“I want my son to be around my family, I want to go to school, I want to have a job and I want to have my own car.''

<SNIP>

Earlier this year, President Donald Trump tweeted that he had instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to refuse Muthana’s re-entry into the U.S.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-born-isis-bride-says-everyone-deserves-second-chance-n1075046

I was going to say something snarky about Alabamans, but I will refrain.

:thatsright: Yeah... don't say anything about radical Islamic terrorists or anything.

ck4829 (26,373 posts)

1. Alabama... Wasn't that one of those states that up and left the US and waged war on it too?

We gave that entire state a second chance.

:thatsright:

nycbos (3,610 posts)

2. She is welcome to return to stand trial for material support for terrorism.

I am sure accommodations can be made for her in Fort Leavenworth.

WhiskeyGrinder (6,627 posts)

4. I don't have a problem with her coming back.

of course you don't.

Star Member LakeArenal (7,989 posts)

5. No. Not many murdering sociopaths get second chances.

Literally made her own bed. Your second chance is you are alive to sleep in it.

Lots and lots of your groom’s victims not so lucky.

LeftInTX (10,197 posts)

12. The govt is saying she isn't a US citizen:

She was born here, while her father was a diplomat. Children of foreign diplomats are excluded from right to citizenship from birthright.

moondust (14,824 posts)

16. Including the beheaded/murdered victims

of her three husbands and their "friends" and presumably one day her son after being raised in that death cult? Second chances for them?

"Let's just pretend none of this ever happened, k? It was all just fake news! Oh yes, I almost forgot...I also want to be a trillionaire."

Let the courts decide.

Oh, my... She must be white or something...

OMG! She could be Omar's cousin!

:rotf:

born in New Jersey to a Yemeni diplomat (although his status as a diplomat at the time of her birth is disputed) who left to join ISIS in November 2014, using funds her parents had provided for her college tuition. She left her home in Alabama, following the instructions of an online contact, and made her way to an area occupied by jihadists. She surrendered in January 2019 to coalition forces fighting ISIS in Syria and is, as of February 2019, requesting to return to the United States. President Donald Trump instructed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to deny her re-entry.

:popcorn:

In January 2016, the Obama administration revoked Muthana's passport, and stated in a letter that she was not a birthright citizen because her father’s termination had not been officially documented until February 1995.

:rotf:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: U.S.-born ISIS bride says 'everyone deserves a second chance'
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 10:58:24 PM »
I say let her back in the country....and when she sets foot on US soil arrest her for treason.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 06:15:47 AM »
Wow, surprisingly a lot of the DUmmies are demonstrating common sense on this issue.

"“Anyone that believes in God believes that everyone deserves a second chance, no matter how harmful their sins were,”"
1. A second chance in the eyes of God, yes, but in the eyes of mankind, that's when things get more complicated.
2. Protecting our nation's security, which could be threatened by allowing this insane extremist back in (btw, lest we forget, the Koran says it's perfectly acceptable for Muslims to lie to non- Muslims if doing so can be seen as advancing the cause of Islam), takes higher priority in the eyes of competent national leaders than ensuring that "Everyone deserves a second chance."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 08:10:59 AM »
I'm all for bringing her back, as long as we subcontract the transportation contract to former Chilean military chopper jockeys and put her in an "I :heart: Stalin" T-shirt.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 09:21:30 AM »
By my count, she's angling for a 4th "chance". AFAIC, she can keep on being sand people's pass-around w........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2019, 02:11:05 PM »
Let her stay in Syria.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 04:23:12 PM »
Okay, forgive her.....but don't let her back in.

Forgiveness and restoration are two different things.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2019, 04:57:25 PM »
I say tie her over a sawhorse and let a camel have at her, but that's just me.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 03:36:12 AM »
I say let her back in the country....and when she sets foot on US soil arrest her for treason.
And, ensure that when her case goes to trial, it has a top- notch prosecutor who will actively seek the death penalty, a judge who will have no problem handing down such a sentence upon conviction, and a jury consisting entirely of people who've lost loved ones in ISIS attacks on the US.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 12:49:52 PM »
The people who died as a result of her actions do not get a second chance.  Dead is dead. What happens in the afterlife is beyond man's reach.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 06:35:27 PM »
I forgive her.  Now that we have that out of the way... let's send her to hell special delivery, signature required. Then we she gets there we need to send her diplomat daddy the bill for the freight.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 10:59:25 AM »
Court: ISIS Bride Not A US Citizen

Last week we looked at the case of Hoda Muthana, the daughter of a Yemeni diplomat who left her home in Alabama and ran off to Syria to join up with ISIS. Once there, the “ISIS bride” married a series of terrorist fighters, eventually producing a child with one of them. Now she’s having some regrets and would like to be allowed to return to the United States and take up her old life. No harm, no foul, right?

Her path became considerably more difficult yesterday when a federal judge ruled that Muthana is not a U.S. citizen and America is under no obligation to take her and her child back into the country. (NY Post)

“ISIS bride” Hoda Muthana is not a US citizen — and America is under no obligation to let her back into the country, a federal judge ruled Thursday, according to a new report.

Judge Reggie Walton found there was enough evidence to prove Muthana — the US-born mom who fled her home in Alabama to join the terror group in Syria in 2014 — was born while her father was a Yemeni diplomat, BuzzFeed News reported.

The judge said Muthana’s father, Ahmed Ali Muthana, can’t provide financial support to either her or her 2-year-old son without facing potential charges of providing material support to terrorism.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 06:59:30 PM »
Send her to Tucson, permacuff her to LFR with 360 video and charge pay per view.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du