Author Topic: Those people are unbelievably dense  (Read 1512 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Those people are unbelievably dense
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:16:08 PM »
Star Member George II (44,755 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212669109

CNN is interviewing people at the football game this afternoon...
I don't think we'll be hearing much booing of trump, dammit. Those people are unbelievably dense. One guy said "I voted for him and I'll vote for him again, even if I'm in a wheelchair."

:whatever:

Star Member George II (44,755 posts)

6. The problem is that Alabama is playing LSU, same political crowd on both sides of the field...the guy that made the wheelchair comment was from Louisiana, wearing an LSU hat.

so, they are all racists then, eh?  :whatever:

Iliyah (19,478 posts)

10. I have noticed that corporate media tends to focus on the "pro" shithole base.

During the Pres O's tenure as President, corporate media basically interviewed tea baggers that were protesting with misspelled signs, and majority of the time were no more that a dozen or so.

This is corporate media's MO.

:thatsright:

Chin music (5,596 posts)

13. You can bet the rabid gop who see cnn doing interviews, elbow out everyone else to get interviewed themselves. Ds probably already have the hot dogs etc, and have their families seated and ready for a game. That'd be my guess about it. Just what you want to do, get some rabies type gop'er focused in on your family when you're there to have fun.

:lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Those people are unbelievably dense
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 03:59:54 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhh!! Over 100,000 people didn’t react the way the primitives were hoping they would. What a shame.

BTW, it’s a great game! Turn it on if anyone’s not watching.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 06:32:33 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhh!! Over 100,000 people didn’t react the way the primitives were hoping they would. What a shame.

BTW, it’s a great game! Turn it on if anyone’s not watching.

Well if you are not a Tide fan I guess. :bawl:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 06:11:03 AM »
"13. You can bet the rabid gop who see cnn doing interviews, elbow out everyone else to get interviewed themselves."
Wrong!
Conservatives tend to (Rightfully) distrust the MSM, due to (Rightfully) knowing that the interviewers will just want to get them to say something that can be twisted into a soundbyte they can use to portray all conservatives as evil, brainless rednecks.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2019, 09:13:17 AM »
100K people don't perceive President Trump the way DUpipo do? And there might be tens of millions more who similarly do not? Shocking! :rotf:

"13. You can bet the rabid gop who see cnn doing interviews, elbow out everyone else to get interviewed themselves."
Wrong!
Conservatives tend to (Rightfully) distrust the MSM, due to (Rightfully) knowing that the interviewers will just want to get them to say something that can be twisted into a soundbyte they can use to portray all conservatives as evil, brainless rednecks.

I would tell a MSM type trying to interview me that they cannot be trusted to tell the truth and walk off.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2019, 11:44:11 AM »
100K people don't perceive President Trump the way DUpipo do? And there might be tens of millions more who similarly do not? Shocking! :rotf:

I would tell a MSM type trying to interview me that they cannot be trusted to tell the truth and walk off.
One guy fit  a"...Epstein did not kill himself..." into an interview.  :lmao:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 06:28:30 PM »
It is sports. What does that have to do with politics????????????  :???: :wtf2:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du