Current Events > General Discussion

Recount

(1/1)

LadyLiberty:
I started watching a new series on HBO, John Adams (starring Paul Giamatti, I highly recommend it, but that's not what this thread is about  :-) ). I tivo-ed this show, and right before it started up there was this preview for a movie called "Recount".

My reaction to that was to decry annoyance  :whatever: ,because I spent WAY too much time on the internets from the years '03 to about '06 arguing with the libtards, and no matter WHAT, they always resorted to this nonsense about how Al Gore won the election of 2000  :yawn:

So to see that they made a movie out of this, nearing the end of Bush's second term in office was well, REALLY old hat.

The movie stars Kevin Spacey and Al Gore plays himself  :rotf: (no, I didn't say he plays with himself).

I checked out the cast on IMDB, and NOWHERE on there did I even see President Bush, just Jeb Bush. That is their way of smiting him again.

The libtards always have their way fictionally, via hollywood. I'll bet this one is as much of a flop as Michael Moore's trash.

I am SO disappointed in Kevin Spacey participating in this garbage.

They really should have named this one, "Retard".

djones520:
LL, President Bush is labelled in the cast as "Himself".  They use archive footage for him.

DixieBelle:
Saw that promo too and eyerolled too. Oh well, let them have their fantasies. It's really all they have now.

Went to IMDB - that's a long cast list!!! LOL at the one called "crybaby protester".

LadyLiberty:
I saw that one too, the crybaby protester  :rotf:

Am not interested in digging into the archives on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version