Author Topic: ROFLMAO I really love to *** with MAGAts!!!!!! ie: a story that never happened  (Read 444 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Piss poor bouncy alert. We do have a speechless Trumper who walked away without saying a word though...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217759227

Sat Mar 25, 2023, 01:46 PM
Star Member Scottie Mom (5,061 posts)

ROFLMAO! I really love to **** with MAGAts!!!!!!
I had a known MAGAt, a neighbor, go off on me yesterday about the white powder and death threat to DA Bragg -- how deserved it was. The MAGAt has soured on tRump and has mega warmed up to DeSatan. About a week before the death threat news about DA Bragg, he asked me what I thought of DeSatan. I just laughed and changed the subject. We periodically run into each other since we live across the street from each other and during the 2020 election he took offense at my window sign -- "Trump for Prison" -- and tries to light me up over politics nearly every damn time he sees me.

Well, yesterday he proceeded to tell me that Bragg was a total nothing. I told the MAGAt that Bragg was a Harvard law grad...and that was something. The idiot MAGAt took the bait -- He spewed negatives about Harvard law grads and what POS they are, worth nothing, self interested only...etc.

When he stopped, I smiled, and sweetly said, "Well, DeSantis is a Harvard law grad..." Mr. MAGAt just stood there, said nothing, skewed his facial features a bit (might have been trying to think) then and walked away!!!!!!! I just waved...with a smile on my face!

DUmmie been trying to stir shi* with windows signs for probably the last 6 years and when it can't get a reaction, this is the best it can come up with.

Response to Scottie Mom (Original post)Sat Mar 25, 2023, 01:52 PM
Meadowoak (4,304 posts)

3. I do the same thing whenever I have a MAGAt trying to own the libs,

I always give it right back to them, with facts, they always run away in frustration.

uh huh... sure thing buddy. I'm guessing the truth is that you won't get within 500 years of anyone else because they aren't wearing a mask with vaccine needle tracks visible

Response to Scottie Mom (Original post)Sat Mar 25, 2023, 01:54 PM
Star Member LoveTheDU (68 posts)

4. LOL
I love this story - more please!

...alright you...

Response to Scottie Mom (Original post)Sat Mar 25, 2023, 02:17 PM
Star Member asiliveandbreathe (7,674 posts)

12. They sure do know how to pull shit out of their arse..good on you!! We need to

call them out..when ever, and wherever we see them, or hear them..nice job!!

I had a neighbor, in conversation few years back..Hillarys run I mentioned how much I liked Hillary..she proceeded to say, "so, you are a Hillary gal?"..we were friendly enough, and I said "does this mean we can't be friends?" (Doc Holliday)..we remained friends..I would go over and help her with chores..for the simple cost of her Zucchini-Banana bread recipe..she has passed..I think of her often..

ummmm.....   yea, about that

Response to Scottie Mom (Original post)Sat Mar 25, 2023, 02:23 PM
Star Member yonder (8,550 posts)

14. A thing of beauty, well done.

I wish I had those quick-thinking skills.
That's one foul klept sans tan, one giant creep, bars he beh

these people don't seriously believe this shi*, do they?

Response to Emile (Reply #15)Sat Mar 25, 2023, 02:29 PM
Star Member Scottie Mom (5,061 posts)

18. Like shooting MAGAts in a barrel!

What gives with them? It's like a certain thinking portion of their brains crawled out of their heads and died from lack of the stimilation by facts.

alright, I'm getting sick reading this crap.  meh

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:53:15 PM by FunkyZero »

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Piss poor bouncy alert. We do have a speechless Trumper who walked away without saying a word though...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217759227

DUmmie been trying to stir shi* with windows signs for probably the last 6 years and when it can't get a reaction, this is the best it can come up with.

uh huh... sure thing buddy. I'm guessing the truth is that you won't get within 500 years of anyone else because they aren't wearing a mask with vaccine needle tracks visible

...alright you...

ummmm.....   yea, about that

these people don't seriously believe this shi*, do they?

alright, I'm getting sick reading this crap.  meh

Alex, I'll take "things that never happened" for $500 please..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Apparently some DUmmy has gone back to remedial bouncy writing class. No one talks this way in real life, it is just their cosplay fantasies typed out to the drooling pleasure of their fellow DUmmies.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

Response to Scottie Mom (Original post)Sat Mar 25, 2023, 01:54 PM
Star Member LoveTheDU (68 posts)

4. LOL
I love this story - more please!

:lmao:

Dont say anything stupid and im sure you will be around long enough to read and comment on plenty of these ridiculous stories.  :)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DUmpDiver

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

[snip]

Response to Scottie Mom (Original post)Sat Mar 25, 2023, 01:52 PM
Meadowoak (4,304 posts)

3. I do the same thing whenever I have a MAGAt trying to own the libs,

I always give it right back to them, with facts, they always run away in frustration.

...uh huh... sure thing buddy. I'm guessing the truth is that you won't get within 500 years of anyone else because they aren't wearing a mask with vaccine needle tracks visible

Actually, we have video evidence of this Dum'Rat pulling out facts to use against s/h/its opponent.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Dblhaul

Two things: This bouncy never happened and the "white powder" story is suspect.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Bragg most likely pulled a jessie smellit and did it himself for more publicity  :loser: :thatsright:

Just another fake hate crime
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpDiver

Two things: This bouncy never happened and the "white powder" story is suspect.

The white powder was probably sent by a Dem to inflame things and paint Rs in a bad light.