Author Topic: So Trump is not being indicted this week  (Read 208 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
So Trump is not being indicted this week
« on: March 23, 2023, 04:07:14 PM »
brettdale (12,012 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217753577

So Trump is not being indicted this week

I finally realized that All journos are full of shit and the phrase "sources close to the investigation" or "our scources are telling us" is one big lie. From the ny times to the washington post to hard hitting journos with 300k followers on twitter.

They dont have any scources. They are basically con artists like psychics.

Trump is not being indicted this week.

Let me rephrase that.

Trump is never being indicted.

:popcorn:

chicoescuela (196 posts)

1. I believe that 100% as well. Always right up to the edge. I don't care about the

Manhattan case, but the others would have been nice.

Effete Snob (5,761 posts)

3. I don't know about "never"

But it was clear from the get-go that the only person saying Trump was going to be indicted was Trump.

I don't believe shit Trump says, but a lot of people on the media and here do, apparently.

NBC reported that Trump was being indicted the DAY BEFORE Trump sent out his message.

Star Member Fiendish Thingy (12,176 posts)

4. Nobody except Trump said he was definitely being indicted this week

The rest was pure speculation. If that upsets you, don’t watch TV, and stay off twitter.

I have seen no reports using “sources close to the investigation” that claimed indictments were happening this week.

The only person who lied to you was Trump.

:whatever:

Star Member Ocelot II (106,853 posts)

7. How does the fact that he didn't get indicted this week mean he never will be?

Why are at least three grand juries still in session? Why don't they just pack it in and go home now that you have decreed that it will never happen? Nobody but Trump said it would happen this week; when did he become a credible source?

BlueCheeseAgain (883 posts)

8. As far as I could tell this week...

None of the major news sources I read ever said that Trump was going to be indicted. It was only Trump himself. There were articles about NYC bracing for a possible indictment, articles about how the process might work, etc. But nothing saying that it was going to happen.

So I didn't really believe it, because if Trump says something, it's more likely to be false than true.

BlackSkimmer (49,022 posts)

14. I never believed any of this silliness. Only tfg said it, and then the news ran with it.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: So Trump is not being indicted this week
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 05:11:03 PM »
History is going to record the Trump presidency as having been scandal free--oops, I forgot the two scoops of ice cream controversy.

Suck it dummies.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 05:42:06 PM »
Don't fret dear DUmbas DUchebags, Trump has the walls closing in and the wheels are falling off.... in 48 business hours.

You stupid, shit for brains do remember how long a business hour is don't you? It a very common time unit used in most kooky ranches and funny farms.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 07:25:22 PM »

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 07:44:54 PM »
BlackSkimmer (49,022 posts)

14. I never believed any of this silliness. Only tfg said it, and then the news ran with it.

I'm gonna call  :bs2flag: right here. I'm sure you were just as giddy with anticipation as the rest of the mouth-breathing denizens of Skinner's Island of the Damned.

And then you were absolutely heartbroken when you saw Lucy lift the football out of your path and you realized you were airborne once again.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 07:50:09 PM »
I'm gonna call  :bs2flag: right here. I'm sure you were just as giddy with anticipation as the rest of the mouth-breathing denizens of Skinner's Island of the Damned.

And then you were absolutely heartbroken when you saw Lucy lift the football out of your path and you realized you were airborne once again.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I have to reluctantly back the BlackSkimmer primitive on this. It's been over there calling them all idiots for the past week for letting their dreams get the ebst of them again. She is a constant sore on the DUmmie threads, calling them out on their stupidity with relative frequency.  Frankly, I'm not sure how this user has survived long enough to reach such an incredibly high post count. If it's a mole, it's one of the best I've ever seen.