Current Events > General Discussion

Almost 200,000 IRS Agents

(1/2) > >>

Drafe Hoblin:
are threatening to become a day-to-day reality and nobody's talking about it.

K.

That's likely to mean that the Agency is purchasing a huge amount of guns & ammo.

They'll have the personnel to monitor websites, looking for loose talkers spilling how they're moving property and assets around.   

They'll have a cute nickname for the operation against us.  Be ready.

Eupher:
I read today they have over 5,000,000 rounds of ammo stockpiled. And 4,500 weapons.

All that for a bunch of paper pushers?

Oh, wait. The IRS has a whopping 2,148 LEOs on the taxpayer's payroll. So not only are we paying their salaries, we're paying for their weapons and ammo so they can levy their tyranny on us.

I don't cheat on taxes, so I'm not worried so much. But this is the kind of thing that leads to REAL insurrection -- not the blip on the radar screen that was J6.

https://waynedupree.com/2022/08/irs-5-million-ammo/

Drafe Hoblin:

--- Quote from: Eupher on August 08, 2022, 04:49:15 PM ---
All that for a bunch of paper pushers?

--- End quote ---

They've come to the conclusion that we'll be operating in a shoot the messenger mindset again, like when town-criers were sent into the countryside to announce new taxes.

Wait--  They're probably right.

Texacon:
The DUmmies are the ones who should really be perked up about this.  All those who are living on disability and are doing 'side job', or have a 'side hustle' like ebay selling.  These new agents are going to have the time to look into all those who are hitting the garage/yard sales and are selling what they buy online or even have a 'secret' resale room.

That $600/transaction thing was still left in this bill, if I remember correctly.  I could be wrong on that, but I don't think so.  The DUmmies thought it was $600/year, they were wrong.  There's a reason it was put in the bill, they're coming for those who have been flying under the IRS radar making the little money with a lot of transactions.

KC

Crazy Horse:
That's more IRS agents than the entire United States Marine Corps...

Up is down, light is dark and ptarmigan's and rabbits sleeping together

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version