Author Topic: DU crushing hard on Cassidy Hutchinson  (Read 430 times)

Offline RuralNc

DU crushing hard on Cassidy Hutchinson
« on: June 28, 2022, 06:22:22 PM »
I found this gem in the DUmp lounge.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181678063

WheelWalker (8,192 posts)

What do you think... Meryl Streep to play Cassidy Hutchinson in the movie?

Go right ahead and place all your hopes on this "witness" who is simply gossiping about what she heard happened.

Ocelot II (100,683 posts)

9. Yes, that's what I meant. Streep is a terrific actress, but I don't think

it's ageist to point out that it might be hard for her to pass for 25.

You mutts are so sad and pathetic. Who the hell is offended to the point that you have to clarify.

Not worth bringing the rest over. They are just crushing over who the heroine is going to be portrayed by.  :rotf:

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: DU crushing hard on Cassidy Hutchinson
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 08:01:16 PM »
The thing is her lies are so obvious, only a DUmmy will go orgasmic over them.
there is a separating barrier between the front and back seats for security reasons. further she never saw it just overheard others talking about it...yeah right.

There is one thing about the Left, no lie is too unfounded that they will not float it to the public.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 08:15:22 PM »
Google Trends Data: Only Place in America Where J6 Cassidy Hutchinson Hearing Attracted More Interest than Gas was D.C.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/28/google-trends-data-only-place-in-america-where-j6-cassidy-hutchinson-hearing-attracted-more-interest-than-gas-was-d-c/

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 09:47:25 PM »
They'll never learn:

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 10:45:13 PM »
The laughing at Hutchinson isn't stopping anytime soon.  Nor should it.  She's the poster-child for overplay.     

And look who got caught believing her.  Fox's own The Arizona Kid.

Meanwhile, the USSS is demanding to be put Under Oath to refute the lying testimony.  Watch Schiff ignore them and try to go on like today never happened...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 09:24:26 AM »
Hot Air's resident Hate-Trumper "Allahpundit" was :jerkit: -ing about her testimony. I wonder how he's taking the collapse of her facially absurd claims (I haven't looked in there yet).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 11:40:01 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 03:30:47 PM »
isn't Hot Air Michelle Malkin's little company? My how the mighty have fallen. Used to have a LOT of respect for her.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 05:19:16 PM »
Hot Air, PJMedia, Twitchy, and Townhall are all owned by Salem Media.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 05:24:53 PM »
I scanned through some of the liberal news stations this afternoon and most are still going with the Cassidy Hutchinson lies as if they were proven true instead of being debunked by the sources she quoted. ABC, CBS, CNN, etc know no shame and will repeat a lie even when the truth is better.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2022, 06:27:54 PM »
I scanned through some of the liberal news stations this afternoon and most are still going with the Cassidy Hutchinson lies as if they were proven true instead of being debunked by the sources she quoted. ABC, CBS, CNN, etc know no shame and will repeat a lie even when the truth is better.

My wonderful mother mentioned it to me this morning. Met her at a funeral for a longtime family friend and she said, did you hear this bull crap about Trump trying to take the steering wheel on January 6th? Apparently the mainstream outlets just report the allegation without any refutation. Mom knew it was garbage the moment it kept being repeated.

This is such the giant problem with these "hearings", as there is no opportunity to rebut any testimony. And of course the maguffin that January 6th was "SUPER SERIOUS" and a threat to democracy.  It was just an unfortunate afternoon of one riot, of which there were hundreds the year before during the "Summer of Love" that killed hundreds and caused billions of dollars in damage to private and public property.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender