Author Topic: Andy Stephenson redo  (Read 373 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Andy Stephenson redo
« on: May 20, 2022, 08:53:15 PM »
https://youtu.be/CiBdRzUZYsY

Found this video on YouTube of the late red round one and the heartless Bev.

Interesting to note that the main topic they addressed was mail-in ballots and how easy they were to manipulate. Andy goes into depth explaining how easy it is to hide or destroy absentee ballots, and how strange it is when some voting precinct suddenly “finds” 10,000 absentee ballots at the last second which changes everything. That argument on DU, especially since the 2020 election, would get one banned.

But there’s old Andy talking about voter fraud and mail-in ballots.

Shows how what was popular and cutting-edge 20 years ago can turn into sedition over time if it’s not in line with what the current needs and goals of the Dem party are.

Andy starts at the 12:45 mark.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 09:06:45 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Andy Stephenson redo
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 09:09:04 PM »
Talk about deja vu.

Good times, good times.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 06:07:45 AM »
How delightful - such reminiscences.

I do particularly like that they called it a press conference.

Would be good to see it posted at the DUmp with a slightly naïve question about what's been done about these dodgy mail-in ballots.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 01:54:21 PM »
Talk about deja vu.
Good times, good times.....

Would this be the Dummy (known colloquially as "the round red one") who was allegedly done in by person or persons unknown on a Conservative website?  One can only barely remember those halcyon days of yore.   :rotf:  Too much Hoppin' John, or was it John Hopkins what done him in:popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 05:40:10 PM »
https://youtu.be/CiBdRzUZYsY

Found this video on YouTube of the late red round one and the heartless Bev.

Interesting to note that the main topic they addressed was mail-in ballots and how easy they were to manipulate. Andy goes into depth explaining how easy it is to hide or destroy absentee ballots, and how strange it is when some voting precinct suddenly “finds” 10,000 absentee ballots at the last second which changes everything. That argument on DU, especially since the 2020 election, would get one banned.

But there’s old Andy talking about voter fraud and mail-in ballots.

Shows how what was popular and cutting-edge 20 years ago can turn into sedition over time if it’s not in line with what the current needs and goals of the Dem party are.

Andy starts at the 12:45 mark.

That was because they lost that election. When they win, there is no voter fraud.   :lmao:

Those were the heydays of DU. Bouncie Ball, Pittstain, the round red one and his boyfriend, Termite, and especially Beth, who would put a conspiracy theorist to shame.  I can remember thinking at the time if the dummies hadn't bitched so much about florida, (how hard is it to punch a hole in a piece of paper?)  then there would never have been voting machines.

I've said it once and I will say it again... the only way to conduct a free and fair election is to open it up to public observation.  Nothing like the light of day to ensure the process is transparent and true.  That used to be the press' job but they have tilted so far left that they have lost all credibility.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi