Author Topic: Jen Psaki appreciation thread. Bye Jen, we are going to MISS you!  (Read 533 times)

Offline CC27

toesonthenose (25 posts)

Jen Psaki appreciation thread. Bye Jen, we are going to MISS you!

Look forward to watching you on TV, but the selfish part of me wants you in that Press Room dealing out the facts like they need to be. I know Karine will do great, but she has some big shoes to fill! Thank you for all that you have done!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216688412

Bye ginger Goebbels.

Offline SVPete

Re: Jen Psaki appreciation thread. Bye Jen, we are going to MISS you!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 09:55:27 AM »
Did MesSNBC also buy the phone she used to phone in her shtick as Press Secretary? Trump's Press Secretaries came to pressers prepared, and were mocked for the binders-full they brought along so as to be prepared and precise. Psaki, OTOH, frequently responded to questions that she would have to get back to those questions later (whether she ever did, :shrug: ).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 10:56:40 AM »
Did MesSNBC also buy the phone she used to phone in her shtick as Press Secretary? Trump's Press Secretaries came to pressers prepared, and were mocked for the binders-full they brought along so as to be prepared and precise. Psaki, OTOH, frequently responded to questions that she would have to get back to those questions later (whether she ever did, :shrug: ).

Yep circle back Peppermint Patty.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 11:00:16 AM »
Here's hoping we see more "Bye ______, we're going to miss you" threads at DU in the near future.  :-)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 11:10:33 AM »
Looks like Jen left her Phone-It-In-Phone behind for her successor, https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2022/05/12/karine-jean-pierre-giggles-when-asked-about-white-house-point-person-on-formula-crisis-n468916 . And LIEden has another giggler on his team to complement Kammie.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 11:13:05 AM »

Psaki acted like she was on The Weakest Link most of the time.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2022, 11:37:23 AM »

Kat Timpf on Gutfeld's show does a wonderful impression of her.

Oh how loving, compassionate, and kind the lefties are to Little Red Lying Hood aka Peppermint Patty on her departure. Contrasted to the Molotov cocktails the press were launching at Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Kayleigh McEnaney, and Sean Spicer when they left the podium for the last time.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2022, 12:04:08 PM »

She would have been voted off before the first round of questions. But for that, her response to every question would have been, "I don't know, I'll get back to you, Jane."

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2022, 12:53:07 PM »
She would have been voted off before the first round of questions. But for that, her response to every question would have been, "I don't know, I'll get back to you, Jane."

"Jane, I'M an ignorant slut!"

:-)

Meanwhile, heres an emoticon that sums up that thread.

:leghump:

:rotf:

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2022, 01:26:22 PM »
I couldn't care less what happens to Red Riding Turd.  Yank that f****r outta there already.  Unbelievable.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2022, 08:33:22 AM »
Bye ginger Goebbels.

Imagine what a sh** job that is, having to stand up there in front of the nation and be expected to make Biden look good, or at least not stupid.
I've no sympathy for her of course, but that's a job where there is no winning right now with the imbeciles in charge.
This admin is a textbook disaster, beginning to end.

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2022, 09:45:57 AM »
I like Ace's moniker for the red haired witch of the westwing, Jenny Pflapjacks.

Jenny Pflapjacks never told the truth for 16 months. Her lies were obvious and childish. Prove me wrong.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2022, 03:34:33 PM »
Who the hell "misses" a Press Secretary?

It's like missing the recorded voice on a phone menu.

The emotional connections these nimrods make are just weird.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2022, 03:33:20 AM »
Who the hell "misses" a Press Secretary?

It's like missing the recorded voice on a phone menu.

The emotional connections these nimrods make are just weird.

Remember that plenty of them are still living in a bubble where 'The West Wing' isn't a T.V. drama but real life, and by watching it they're part of the family.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2022, 07:56:41 AM »
It turns out, they may indeed miss her, because her successor might be even worse!  :whatever:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2022, 08:52:01 AM »
It turns out, they may indeed miss her, because her successor might be even worse!  :whatever:

"Worse" from whose perspective? The DUmmies; where Peppermint Patty's replacement has even less ability to polish the turd that is #JoeThePretender into the gleaming example of a Leader of the Free World?

Or ours; where our intelligence is even more blatantly insulted on a daily basis with poorly constructed and woodenly sold lies that would be unconvincing even to the average toddler?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus