Author Topic: It's not just the abortion issue. It's the whole ugly  (Read 357 times)

Offline CC27

It's not just the abortion issue. It's the whole ugly
« on: May 09, 2022, 01:04:30 PM »
leftyladyfrommo (15,896 posts)

It's not just the abortion issue. It's the whole ugly

campaign against women. These guys want women to shut up and just quietly go back to 1950 so the men can get back their exalted positions at home and at work.
It's the whole package not just controlling abortion.

That's the issue that will ultimately bring these awful men down.

It doesn't matter what dumb laws these assholes pass. Women are not going to go backward. I lived through the '50s and '60s. And you know what? We just got around their stupid laws. We may have to do it again.

I am feeling like these assholes have finally gone so far out with their bullshit that they are going to be looking at a terrific groundswell of totally fed up women. I hope so.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216675891

The whole ugly?  :whatever:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: It's not just the abortion issue. It's the whole ugly
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 01:14:27 PM »
These guys want women to shut up and just quietly go back to 1950 so the men can get back their exalted positions at home and at work.
It's the whole package not just controlling abortion.

Actually, we want you to decide before you spread your legs if the guy who is about to inject his DNA in you is worth having a baby with and is the type of person who will see things through with you. How you end up raising that child is the answer to your critical thinking skills. Really simple and doesn't evolve murder.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 01:15:59 PM »
That sort of stupid paranoia should be painful.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2022, 02:17:28 PM »
What is a woman?
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2022, 03:42:52 PM »
It doesn't matter what dumb laws these assholes pass. Women are not going to go backward. I lived through the '50s and '60s. And you know what? We just got around their stupid laws. We may have to do it again.

Yeah, we refer to that as "crime," and there's a system in place to address that.

The value of a law is not diminished just because someone might break it.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2022, 09:41:36 PM »
Dear DU, I've seen a lot of your women protesting. Not even sure why you're upset. 99% of you are in no danger of ever getting pregnant, save maybe a desperate guy at closing time at your local bar.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2022, 07:49:05 AM »
The whole ugly?  :whatever:

Aren't these the same people trying to destroy women's sports by allowing biological males to "identify" as women and compete?
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2022, 12:46:42 PM »
What is a woman?

Yup, funny that they can find that definition again.  Firmly believing in whatever agrees with their position at any given moment.   

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.