Author Topic: Where should I donate Economic Stimulus Payment $$$?{Bwahahahahaha!}  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Danascot  (753 posts)      Tue Mar-18-08 12:38 PM
Original message
Where should I donate Economic Stimulus Payment $$$?

I plan to donate all of the $1,200 I'll be getting from the Feds in May so that it does the most damage to the interests of the Repukes and the current administration. It's the least I can do after all they've done for our country.

What causes and organizations would you suggest to whom I should donate the money? The ALCU? Move-On? Take Back America? Democrats.com? Congressman Wexler? Obama? A brief comment about what they do with the money would be helpful. What do you say? Thanks for your help!

:rotf: Bwahahahahaha...No wait i'm not done holding my sides!......Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! A dummie donating perfectly good pot money to anything or anyone?  :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline guest

Re: Where should I donate Economic Stimulus Payment $$$?{Bwahahahahaha!}
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »
 :rotf:

Didn't realize that the DUmmies actually had extra money lying around, given all their bitching about their finances.  :mental:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 12:36:28 PM by ACrazyConservative »

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »
I would have thought that it would go to an organization that would help the poor.

This DUmmy shows it's true colors of hate, not peace, love, and tolerance.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »
Do they have a foundation for DUmmies who can't afford Cheetohs?

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 06:24:35 PM »
Send it to

VRWC
Box 2004
Diebold Drive Industrial Park
Dallas Texas 65798
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 06:34:31 PM »
Just send it back.  That would be the easiest way to hurt everyone.  And send 95% of your paycheck, assuming you get one, along with it.  If you think taxes should be high, lead by example.  Nothing is stopping you from sending 110% of your income to the IRS.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »
Just send it back.  That would be the easiest way to hurt everyone.   And send 95% of your paycheck, assuming you get one, along with it.  If you think taxes should be high, lead by example.  Nothing is stopping you from sending 110% of your income to the IRS.

D-d-d-damn!

:rotf: :rotf:

Send it to the troops you "support" DUmba**.  :whatever:

Send it to the "development of the hamster powered car" fund.

Send it to the "widows and orphans targeted by the US Air Force for civilian bombing" relief org.

Send it to your local "librarians reporting what you read to Uncle Sam" training center.

Send it to the "steel does not melt, MIHOP, chem-trail, global warming killed the Loc Ness monster, diebold, Kerry was a hero, eat the rich" truther education drive.

Jebus H Christmas use you imagination! Why do 98.4% of all DU threads start with a farking question, begging the collective to tell them what to do?!?!?!
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826