Author Topic: Greenwood DUmmy tells truth. Lynch mob forms quickly.  (Read 1078 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Greenwood DUmmy tells truth. Lynch mob forms quickly.
« on: March 18, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »
removed
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 03:50:11 PM by BadCat »
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Re: Greenwood DUmmy tells truth. Lynch mob forms quickly.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 11:57:39 AM »
Only 150 posts?  He'll be called a freeper troll in 3.......2...........1..........
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 12:03:03 PM »
Anything Obama says about this rings hollow.  You completely denounce your pastor?  Why'd he stay your pastor for 20 years?  You weren't in church when he said these things?  I guess the Rev. Wright must have two sermons each Sunday.  One for when Barack is there- a peaceful, lovely sermon.  The hateful one he breaks out only when he doesn't spot Barack in the crowd. :mental: ::)
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »
rurallib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Mar-18-08 12:33 PM
Response to Original message
4. Yer missing Rush.

Damn! I missed the whole first hour.  :o Just about time for the second though. Thank you rurallib.  :cheersmate:

Almost forgot (where is my memory today?) Obama's minimized demagoguery, race card playing, pandering, moral equivalence speech was so much hot air. The OP had a point.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 12:39:31 PM »
Obama took audio tapes of the pastor's sermons with him to Harvard. He didn't miss anything!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »
They're guzzling the pre-sweetened Obama Kool Aid by the tanker truck load over there. Talk about a cult of personality. It brings to mind images of Jim Jones and bloated bodies strewn across the Guyana landscape. :mental:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself