Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh conspires and this is what happens...  (Read 1445 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Rush Limbaugh conspires and this is what happens...
« on: March 17, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »
Quote from:
samplegirl

Ohio's revised election code includes an election falsification clause (Revised Code 3513.20), which says that if a voter who changes parties is challenged by poll workers as to the sincerity of his change of heart and also signs an affidavit stating that he supports the principles of the party to which he's changing -- when in fact he doesn't support them -- then he would be committing election falsification. Election falsification is a felony that is punishable by six to twelve months in jail and a $2,500 fine.

It's clear that cross-over voting occurred in large numbers in Ohio this year. The Ohio secretary of state's office doesn't have statistics yet on how many voters crossed parties in the primary (it's still compiling them), but the Cleveland Plain Dealer is reporting that in Cuyahoga County alone, the state's largest county, at least 16,000 Republicans switched parties for the primary.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=3019257&mesg_id=3019257

Someone fill me in:  Did any of these DUmmies complain about DKos suggesting that Democrats in Michigan cross-over to Republicans and vote for Huckabee over McCain?  I'm betting they didn't.  In fact, I'm betting they thought it was just a swell idea.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

Re: Rush Limbaugh conspires and this is what happens...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »
How will they prove this?

SUck it DUmmies.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:13:14 PM »
Well it's all a moot point now that Obama is telling Republicans to do the same thing in PA.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:22:47 PM »
What about all this crap .... have they forgotten this?  It was used in 2004 as well.

During the 2000 U.S. Presidential race, an apparently new idea, called vote trading, was introduced to help one of the two major-party candidates (Gore) win. The idea was, through an Internet mechanism, to induce voters who supported a minor-party candidate (Nader) to vote for Gore in states where this would help Gore and to induce an equal number of voters who supported Gore to vote for Nader in states where this would not hurt Gore. Thus Nader would receive the same number of popular votes as he would have received without the trading (providing an incentive for Nader voters to participate). Vote trading was implemented at a number of Web sites in 2000 (and again in 2004)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 03:54:50 PM »
Perhaps they all saw the light after hearing the Messiah speak.  Just think, 16,000 people saved in one county.  No doubt he'll ride the wave to Washington. :tongue:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad