Author Topic: Tom In Tib caught in another lie  (Read 5017 times)

Offline stickyboot

Re: Tom In Tib caught in another lie
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »

Why do they continue to believe his obvious lies?

You'd figure by now...to avoid the embarassment he's causing ALL of DU...the primitives would put him out in a small life boat and tell himt start rowing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I admittedly don't really follow these TiT stories, but this IS hilarious!!

Whoever said this killed the thread was right on...and ol' TiT Himself bailed on that thread after this. Now his chances of posting  writing something from his knockout friend are quashed  :rotf:
I do hate that we won't get to read "her" account of the date.  Damned DUmmies could  :censored: up a wet dream.

I'm sure she has a very different take on both dates, and we'll never hear HER version of either one, considering who's the filter.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »

Why do they continue to believe his obvious lies?

You'd figure by now...to avoid the embarassment he's causing ALL of DU...the primitives would put him out in a small life boat and tell himt start rowing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I admittedly don't really follow these TiT stories, but this IS hilarious!!

Whoever said this killed the thread was right on...and ol' TiT Himself bailed on that thread after this. Now his chances of posting  writing something from his knockout friend are quashed  :rotf:
I do hate that we won't get to read "her" account of the date.  Damned DUmmies could  :censored: up a wet dream.

I'm sure she has a very different take on both dates, and we'll never hear HER version of either one, considering who's the filter.

That is assuming that TiT really even has this friend that is so beautiful and stunning. I call BS on that right there, because of his making sure to make that part known.

He says he has this "friend", and like a liar, he has to somehow give this "friend" some incredible amount worth in order to further bolster his own ego...he is affiliated with a gorgeous woman...who also knows a talk radio celebrity....rrriiigghhhttt  :lmao:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline djones520

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 12:05:17 AM »
He has to be a mole. Nobody could lie that blatantly.

No, he has lied in the past, particularly about his clearly invented military career (paratrooper for the Navy or somesuch). 

His real name has been reported to Stolen Valor and he might be in trouble in RL. I know more than a few guys here that will smash him into the ground, then smash the ground, if they ever meet him in RL.

:cheersmate:  We all should make a date of it.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline djones520

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 04:46:58 AM »
Here's another lie for you folks.

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-17-08 02:06 AM
Response to Reply #6
10. Yeah...
 I live 110 feet direcly above the ferry landing.

We could've waved at one another.

In reference to his living location.

Now when you pull up Google maps, and zoom in on the Tiburon area, it's pretty easy to find the Ferry Landing.  It's right off of Paradise Dr, with 3 larger boats on a single dock.

The resolution of the image is great.  Down to about 1m per pixel I'd guess.  At any rate, you can tell there are no nearby buildings that reach to anywhere near 110 feet into the air, let alone any buildings that are residential.

Does this man even ****ing think before he opens his mouth?
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 06:28:20 AM »

Response to Reply #6
10. Yeah...

Now when you pull up Google maps, and zoom in on the Tiburon area, it's pretty easy to find the Ferry Landing.  It's right off of Paradise Dr, with 3 larger boats on a single dock.

The resolution of the image is great.  Down to about 1m per pixel I'd guess.  At any rate, you can tell there are no nearby buildings that reach to anywhere near 110 feet into the air, let alone any buildings that are residential.

Does this man even ******* think before he opens his mouth?

I don't think he cares.  He knows what a bunch of sheep he's dealing with and continues to peddle his crap knowing that by and large anyone who calls bullshit on him will be ignored and if that doesn't happen...he'll just leave that thread and pop up somewhere else.

He also knows that DUmmies have short attention spans and won't remember next week what he said this week.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2008, 01:59:44 PM »
Well, wouldn't you all be scared shitless if your dead mother called you every few minutes? :tongue:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »

Response to Reply #6
10. Yeah...

Maybe it's true and he's living rough up on that hill just like they taught him to do in Vietnam?

Anyway, just try looking up where he said he'd already secured an apartment in New York. ON pricey Riverside Drive overlooking the water, but also situated "across the street" from a museum that's about three blocks away and couldn't have a waterview unless you blew down the multi-billions in real estate between it and the Hudson. It must be a major riot to play Monopoly with him.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 11:06:15 AM »

Response to Reply #6
10. Yeah...

Maybe it's true and he's living rough up on that hill just like they taught him to do in Vietnam?

Anyway, just try looking up where he said he'd already secured an apartment in New York. ON pricey Riverside Drive overlooking the water, but also situated "across the street" from a museum that's about three blocks away and couldn't have a waterview unless you blew down the multi-billions in real estate between it and the Hudson. It must be a major riot to play Monopoly with him.
If it means they can put "Home of War Hero, musician, celebrity, father of Baseball Star, director of Arts Festival, Tom Wright" on the city limit sign, they would do it in a heartbeat.  Imagine the tourism dollars. :thatsright:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad