Author Topic: Tom In Tib caught in another lie  (Read 5015 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Tom In Tib caught in another lie
« on: March 16, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »
Original thread is "Lookin' for hate on talk radio" in which the DUmmies try to equate cherry-picked comments from conservative radio hosts to the vast wellspring of hate that underpins modern liberalism. The comment that stands out, however, is from our TiTboy:

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:07 PM
Response to Original message
5. A friend of mine had lunch with Michael Weiner Savage not long ago.
 Effing hilarious.

This friend of mine is a stunning (and I do mean stunning) woman and her account of the lunch is simply great.

The guy lives in total fear of his mother, who phones him every few minutes.

And he was a stumbling, bumbling, drooling cretin in the presence of this beautiful woman, my friend. He even told her that he could not believe he was sitting across the table from a woman like that.

She said he was one of the most pathetic creatures she has ever encountered.

I will see if she will type an account of it and I will post it under my name.

Tom

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:21 PM
Response to Reply #7
8. Oh, she has already agreed.
 Edited on Wed Mar-12-08 09:22 PM by TomInTib
And I mean, it is damned funny!

The guy is like some character out of CentCast.

A sniveling, grovelling little shit.

He even told her that he had no courage unless he was behind a microphone. Cried a couple of times.

I will get her to work on this over the weekend.

She is a great writer, to boot. Maybe I will send it to some other sites.

I am glad you posted what you did, or I might have forgotten about it (having only learned about this lunch thing over the last few days).

Hah!!1111!1!!11

Tom

But wait....

Dreamer Tatum (29 posts)       Sat Mar-15-08 10:15 PM
Response to Reply #5
15. I thought Savage's mother died in 2003 n/t

It's true, Michael Savage's mother did die in 2003.

Pwned.

This dude is a pathological liar.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2999552#2999597

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Tom In Tib caught in another lie
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 09:32:47 PM »
Maybe she is calling from the other world.  :whatever:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 09:47:11 PM »
Well, that thread died a quick death.   :loser:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:49:01 PM »
TiT is a class A bonefied lying sack of whale shit,
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:51:15 PM »
Don't laugh at Tom.  His "lady friend" was the third most decorated Ranger in the Navy, right behind Tom himself.  If she said she had lunch with Michael Savage and he still gets calls from his mother, then damnit she's telling the truth.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 09:53:36 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »
That is funny as heck!   :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 10:00:24 PM »
Oh my.

I hope WhiteGuyPI sees this too.

The lying titty primitive's such a loser he's not even the best liar on Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 04:57:36 AM »
Hi Frank!
I've been working nights since business has slowed down for me...got me exhausted but I thank God that my friend could help me out with a steady paycheck.

It's good to see the TiT Mouse stays true to his word...as false as it is.

Wasn't he moving to NYC to be with some model or something?

WGPI   :uhsure:
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 05:56:33 AM »
Don't laugh at Tom.  His "lady friend" was the third most decorated Ranger in the Navy, right behind Tom himself.  If she said she had lunch with Michael Savage and he still gets calls from his mother, then damnit she's telling the truth.

Well sure, but that was before the sex-change operation...at which Tom happened to be in the OR, and good thing too, as he caught the surgeon in a potentially life-threatening mistake, just in time to save his friend's life!

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 06:03:38 AM »
Oh my.

The lying titty primitive's such a loser he's not even the best liar on Skins's island.

Why do they continue to believe his obvious lies?

You'd figure by now...to avoid the embarassment he's causing ALL of DU...the primitives would put him out in a small life boat and tell himt start rowing.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:09:03 AM by TheSarge »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline djones520

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 06:12:42 AM »
Oh my.

You'd figure by now...to avoid the embarassment he's causing ALL of DU...the primitives would put him out in a small life boat and tell himt start rowing.

Don't know Sarge.  After I compiled all that info about TiT, and put down all the evidence of how it was all lies, I sent it to EarlG and Skinner.  They never responded to me, and obviously TiT is still around, so I'm guessing either their dumber then a brick covered in shit, or they want him to peddle his lies to their sheep.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 06:38:09 AM »

Don't know Sarge.  After I compiled all that info about TiT, and put down all the evidence of how it was all lies, I sent it to EarlG and Skinner.  They never responded to me, and obviously TiT is still around, so I'm guessing either their dumber then a brick covered in shit, or they want him to peddle his lies to their sheep.

Well there's always answer C) they don't care if he lies as long as he "furthers the cause".  That seems to be the operating philosophy of the Democarat Party these days anyway.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 07:47:27 AM »

Well there's always answer C) they don't care if he lies as long as he "furthers the cause".  That seems to be the operating philosophy of the Democarat Party these days anyway.

ding ding ding....I believe we have a winner. :-)

Offline lastparker

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »
TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-12-08 09:21 PM
Response to Reply #7
8. Oh, she has already agreed.
 Edited on Wed Mar-12-08 09:22 PM by TomInTib
And I mean, it is damned funny!

The guy is like some character out of CentCast.

A sniveling, grovelling little shit.

He even told her that he had no courage unless he was behind a microphone. Cried a couple of times.

I thought liberals had no problem with a guy showing a little emotion.   ::)
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 01:29:57 PM »
Oh my.

Trust me, they've received more than one bad report about him. The other aspect is that he peddles his masquerades to other primitives and socializes with them away from the keyboard. He has said the NYC girlfriend is a DUmmie. He invites locals and visitors for drinks. Some of them appear to be completely taken in. Some know he's a "character" but still love him because he's constantly ingratiating and echoes what they want to hear. While you might argue they're getting no worse than they deserve for their stupidity in believing him, he goes from being a laughable, boozy keyboard commando to a predatory internet con artist when he starts to pull people in real time.  But to Skinner, it just seems to be all about the avoidance of losing a donor.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »
 :bwah: :bwah: :bwah:

That's just too funny.   :lmao:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »
The crickets after post 15 are so loud it's like "Speaking truth to power".  :-)
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 03:18:38 PM »

They probably want him to chair "Winter Soldier II"
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 03:30:00 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I admittedly don't really follow these TiT stories, but this IS hilarious!!

Whoever said this killed the thread was right on...and ol' TiT Himself bailed on that thread after this. Now his chances of posting  writing something from his knockout friend are quashed  :rotf:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I admittedly don't really follow these TiT stories, but this IS hilarious!!

Whoever said this killed the thread was right on...and ol' TiT Himself bailed on that thread after this. Now his chances of posting  writing something from his knockout friend are quashed  :rotf:
I do hate that we won't get to read "her" account of the date.  Damned DUmmies could  :censored: up a wet dream.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Chris_

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 03:42:35 PM »
I know this may strange, but has anyone tried emailing skinner and simply/politely asking him why he allows a known liar to continue posting?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 03:50:08 PM »
He has to be a mole. Nobody could lie that blatantly.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 06:28:12 PM »
I know this may strange, but has anyone tried emailing skinner and simply/politely asking him why he allows a known liar to continue posting?

Apparently some have, and perhaps my fellow alum Skins is in fact sensitive to their concerns, but there's one factor that overrrides all this.

Remember, the purpose of Skins's island is to attract, identify, lasso in, and segregate those elements that make the Democrats and liberals look bad; put them up in an attic where the general public won't see them.

Imagine all the damage the lying titty primitive could do, if he were wandering around, unchecked, on the internet, making Democrats and liberals look bad.

I think Skins would just as soon the lying titty primitive stay where he can be controlled, and under wraps.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »
He has to be a mole. Nobody could lie that blatantly.

No, he has lied in the past, particularly about his clearly invented military career (paratrooper for the Navy or somesuch). 

His real name has been reported to Stolen Valor and he might be in trouble in RL. I know more than a few guys here that will smash him into the ground, then smash the ground, if they ever meet him in RL.