Author Topic: Pssst ..... people crabbing about Obama being on vacation .......  (Read 385 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Stinky The Clown  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-25-09 05:35 PM
Original message
Pssst ..... people crabbing about Obama being on vacation .......

.... stop. You sound really childish and really stupid.

Really.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6389445

Yeah mr foul smelling jester we should be more grown up like you and your buddies who never complained a bit when Bush took a vacation.  :whatever:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Pssst ..... people crabbing about Obama being on vacation .......
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 04:40:55 PM »
I guess Pinky the Clod never watched Fahrenheit 911...a president on vacation BEFORE 911 was contemptible.

How much more a president on vacation after 911 with a global war on his hands.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »
The sparkling husband primitive's lit a few really stupid, really silly, bonfires on Skins's island today; some of them so silly even the primitives are speechless, commentless.

One suspects the sparkling husband primitive's wife is coming closer and closer, to developing something with her chemistry set.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »
It is possible to extract cyanide from cherries, apples, plums, almonds, peaches, apricots, and crabapples.

Think she'd pay me for the recipe?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 04:57:56 PM »
Stinky The Clown  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-25-09 05:40 PM
Response to Reply #3
9. I'd bet a dish of salsa to a dime that he has a phone with him.

Really.

I'm pretty sure he does. And I bet DC's pretty empty of pols right now. So what does it matter where he calls from? And where they are when they answer?

Hmm yet these same conditions weren't enough to keep you DUmp monkeys from bitchin when W wasn't in DC.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.